drugs drugs drugs drug talk

• drugs drugs drugs drug talk

how many illicit drugs have you done?

what were they?

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need?

what were they?

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug?

what drugs would you like to try?

what drugs do you think are completely useless?

if you are against using drugs, why?

thank you for playing

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

as far as i know i have voluntarily done 5 different illicist substances

what were they?
      marijuana on a regular basis, shrooms, lsd (acid), salvia (not legal here), cocaine

too many to count but i will try to list what i know

what were they?
      various types of opiates, stimulants and sleeping pills, DXM

opiates/opioids

i would like to see what heroin feels like, especially compared to my regular opiates at this point, and to when i first began taking them. it would be a one-time use (yes, it is possible, please do not try to say it isn't)

also:
      peyote
      DMT
      ketamine
      all at least once

PCP, methamphetamines, diphenhydramine (for recreational purposes it is a horrible drug), crack

i fully support decriminalization and legalization

The post was edited 1 time, last by clavicle: additional ?'s ().

• Re: drugs drugs drugs drug talk

what were they?
      weed

none

what were they?
      n/a

alcohol

dunno one of everything apart from the harder stuff like heroin, dont knock it till youve tried it

depends what you want to use them for, caffine doesnt work for me :P

im not, people should make their own decisions, who are we to say our beliefs are better than theirs
      and also as a now fired for telling the truth government scientist once said, "to a stranger a bowl of peanuts is more dangerous than exctacy, and exctacy is less dangerous than horse riding"

its true he did the research
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

Sharkbait wrote:

Ill let you off on weed, even though its still for failures.
      I smoke weed occasionally and I'm planning to pursue a Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD). So I'm a failure? Get your head out of your ass buddy.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

On topic:

how many illicit drugs have you done? 4

what were they? ecstasy, mushrooms, marijuana, and methamphetamine (the ecstasy was cut with it)

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need? 2

what were they? xanax and lortab

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug? anything calming

what drugs would you like to try? nothing else

what drugs do you think are completely useless? all the dangerous ones

if you are against using drugs, why? I'm against teenagers using drugs, i.e. high school kids. I think they need to focus on getting a quality education before they make the decision to dabble with a little bit of mind expansion.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Poo-tee-weet? ().

clavicle wrote:

the air is thick up there on the stupidity pedestal

I here the air is thin high up but we are on planet stupid so maybe not.

Also, having a Phd would make you no less of a failure.

More over, saying you intend to pursue a Phd does not mean you have a phd, or that you will end up with one, this is like saying "Hey dudes, i want to be a pro footballer, respect me."

I believe you sir, should get your head out of your ass.

Doing drugs "socialy" is just failing at trying to fit in, and doing drugs by yourself, is like getting drunk alone, and that is a whole nother level of fail.

Sharkbait wrote:

I here the air is thin high up but we are on planet stupid so maybe not.

Also, having a Phd would make you no less of a failure.

More over, saying you intend to pursue a Phd does not mean you have a phd, or that you will end up with one, this is like saying "Hey dudes, i want to be a pro footballer, respect me."

I believe you sir, should get your head out of your ass.

Doing drugs "socialy" is just failing at trying to fit in, and doing drugs by yourself, is like getting drunk alone, and that is a whole nother level of fail.
      Opinions are like assholes, mkay? ;)
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

i use drugs because i enjoy them. i'm not really concerned with someone who isn't educated on them has to say about them. you are probably the kid who buys into propaganda myths, like marijuana killing brain cells and the myth of instant addiction.

it is useless to try and belittle people who have done their research for years and years, and who have used for just as long, who have perfectly normal lives and are not suffering from their self-controlled drug use.
      there's no reason to be so aggressive about it. had i not said anything about my drug use, you'd never have known. yet i'm quite intelligent and in a very sound state of mind, rational, capable of taking care of myself, and capable of presenting actual evidence instead of just choosing to belittle people.

Most drug users are actualy the ones who buy into the myths.

Most of their knowledge comes from other users who heard it from xyz without actualy doing any research.

For example people saying smoking weed is harmless to the lungs, while it is true the active ingredient of cannabis doesnt do any damage to the lungs, the burnt plant matter sure does.

Alot of people will also say weed doesnt do anything to your brain in the long run, while there is no proof, ive seen it in action first hand, when you see a bunch of your mates take up smoking weed by the bucket every single day, and over a couple of months turn from smart lads to dribbling chimps, you might start believing it aswell. They actualy became the stereotypical dribbling, word slurring idiots that everyone thinks pot heads are.

Claiming most of the hard drugs you take are harmless would just be ridiculous. So we can skip that bit.

Also researching drugs on the internet is for the most part, pointless, especialy on unofficial websites, there is so much crap on the internet its untrue, most of those websites that say xyz drug is harmless and heres why are actualy drug addicts and dont know what theyre talking about, they probably did some kind of science in school and didnt listen very much and have used their poor understanding to proove everyone else wrong with a completely non sensical arguement.

Something like people on the internet saying pasteurised milk is useless to your body because the pasteurisation destroys the enzymes in the milk, so you cant digest it.... People believe this because its written all over the place, that means it must be true right? While its true the enzymes in the milk are destroyed, since when did your body absorb bovine enzymes and use them to digest things?????

that was a side rant btw :rofl:

Sharkbait wrote:

Most drug users are actualy the ones who buy into the myths.
      Very true

Sharkbait wrote:

Most of their knowledge comes from other users who heard it from xyz without actualy doing any research.
      Very true

Sharkbait wrote:

For example people saying smoking weed is harmless to the lungs, while it is true the active ingredient of cannabis doesnt do any damage to the lungs, the burnt plant matter sure does.
      This is true, and for the record, I've not once said that cannabis is harmless.

Sharkbait wrote:

Alot of people will also say weed doesnt do anything to your brain in the long run, while there is no proof, ive seen it in action first hand, when you see a bunch of your mates take up smoking weed by the bucket every single day, and over a couple of months turn from smart lads to dribbling chimps, you might start believing it aswell. They actualy became the stereotypical dribbling, word slurring idiots that everyone thinks pot heads are.
      You see, what you're talking about is abuse. When people abuse anything there are always going to be consequences. Admittedly, I used to abuse marijuana. Did it effect my life negatively? Yes it did. Therefore, I stopped that a long time ago, and now I do it I'd say about 4 times every month. Which would be considered use (ignoring the notion that any use of illicit drugs is automatically abuse).

Sharkbait wrote:

Also researching drugs on the internet is for the most part, pointless, especialy on unofficial websites, there is so much crap on the internet its untrue, most of those websites that say xyz drug is harmless and heres why are actualy drug addicts and dont know what theyre talking about, they probably did some kind of science in school and didnt listen very much and have used their poor understanding to proove everyone else wrong with a completely non sensical arguement.
      True statement! I've found though, that using pubmed is a really great place to find research papers. Not webmd, pubmed.

Sharkbait wrote:

Something like people on the internet saying pasteurised milk is useless to your body because the pasteurisation destroys the enzymes in the milk, so you cant digest it.... People believe this because its written all over the place, that means it must be true right? While its true the enzymes in the milk are destroyed, since when did your body absorb bovine enzymes and use them to digest things?????

that was a side rant btw :rofl:
      :lol:

Thank you for clearing that up. :p
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Im not really arsed by people doing weed once in a blue moon, that doesnt bother me and aslong as it doesnt affect me i dont care. its when you go out every day to sit there in the woods smoking bags of the stuff with your "mates" that it becomes failure.

However, when people go to a party and stand outside in the back sitting there with a few other people, not speaking to anyone just sitting there, smoking weed. That is just anti social, and there is always a few people at every party who fit into this category, infact, theyre usualy the same people every party.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharkbait ().

Sharkbait wrote:

Im not really arsed by people doing weed once in a blue moon, that doesnt bother me and aslong as it doesnt affect me i dont care. its when you go out every day to sit there in the woods smoking bags of the stuff with your "mates" that it becomes failure.

However, when people go to a party and stand outside in the back sitting there with a few other people, not speaking to anyone just sitting there, smoking weed. That is just anti social, and there is always a few people at every party who fit into this category, infact, theyre usualy the same people every party.
      Yeah, there are extremes and some people really do reach them. I don't condone that sort of behavior. Personally it makes me sociable; I don't see how people can be anti-social on it. It's basically a smoked version of a few drinks for me. It's whatever really :). Sorry for coming off as a hardass hah. I get mood swings sometimes and it just so happened that you disagreed with me at a bad time.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

clavicle wrote:

what were they?

what were they?

thank you for playing

1)Four.
      2)Marijuana, LSD, cocaine, crack cocaine.
      3)One.
      4)Vicodin.
      5)Depended on my mood. Marijuana or cocaine.
      6)I have no interest to try anything more.
      7)Probably all of them, if not used for medicinal purposes.
      8)From personal experiences, they're simply not worth it half the time.

Radioactive_Pig;2422402 wrote:

Is there a mirror in your fanny?
      Because I can see myself down there. ;]

did you know that cannibis is a (although illegal), is a possible treatment for scitophrenia and other psycotic disorders/sydromes, ive seen tonnes of research on the matter and although also possibly causes them when abused, it actually helps them

although it is being held back as a treatment due to being illegal and also possibly causing the problems (although thats never been proved), its a more popular theory now that those who are more likely to develop certain disorders also go towards canibis but its not a causal relationship

i recon it should be used as a treatment after more research into the area, but only on those whose disorder was not caused by the abuse of cannibis,
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on

Skelator wrote:

did you know that cannibis is a (although illegal), is a possible treatment for scitophrenia and other psycotic disorders/sydromes, ive seen tonnes of research on the matter and although also possibly causes them when abused, it actually helps them

although it is being held back as a treatment due to being illegal and also possibly causing the problems (although thats never been proved), its a more popular theory now that those who are more likely to develop certain disorders also go towards canibis but its not a causal relationship

i recon it should be used as a treatment after more research into the area, but only on those whose disorder was not caused by the abuse of cannibis,
      Cannabis in its natural form most certainly does not treat psychotic disorders, as it can exacerbate them. However, a chemical in it (cannabidiol) is indeed known to have anti-psychotic properties. It has to be extracted though, as tetrahydrocannbinol is a psychotic substance.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Sharkbait wrote:

Taking drugs recreationaly is just about the saddest thing anyone can do. Worse than playing WoW all day every day, especialy the harder ones, like heroin, infact any class a. Ill let you off on weed, even though its still for failures.

little harsh

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

clavicle wrote:

the air is thick up there on the stupidity pedestal

the air get's thinner(less dense) the higher up you are.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

One Love wrote:

I smoke weed occasionally and I'm planning to pursue a Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD). So I'm a failure? Get your head out of your ass buddy.

good luck on your psyd

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Point blank, in my opinion, every single human being has at least one thing they do that is harmful to their body, mentally or physically.
      My Blog --- gatlinock.blogspot.com/
      Last Updated: Sunday, November 29, 2009

how many illicit drugs have you done? 4

what were they?MARIJUANA, ecstacy, mushrooms, LSD

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need? 2

what were they? Xanax and adderall

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug? pot

what drugs would you like to try? eh, nothing else man.

what drugs do you think are completely useless? everything addicting / dangerous

if you are against using drugs, why? to each his own. i won't judge anyone for what they have or haven't done. the dude who said something about stupidity can go fuck himself.

I currently use adderall to focus in school and to lose weight. It keeps me focused and awake, while at the same time suppressing my appetite.

I've gone from eating 2300+ calories a day to about 500. I eat vitamins / supplements to keep myself healthy. I just don't eat as much. I drink a ton of water.

I've lost.. 20 lbs in the last month?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]NORML Advocator[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]G r a s s _ C i t y [/SIZE][/CENTER]

clavicle wrote:

what were they?

what were they?

thank you for playing

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

as far as i know i have voluntarily done 5 different illicist substances

what were they?
      marijuana on a regular basis, shrooms, lsd (acid), salvia (not legal here), cocaine

too many to count but i will try to list what i know

what were they?
      various types of opiates, stimulants and sleeping pills, DXM

opiates/opioids

i would like to see what heroin feels like, especially compared to my regular opiates at this point, and to when i first began taking them. it would be a one-time use (yes, it is possible, please do not try to say it isn't)

also:
      peyote
      DMT
      ketamine
      all at least once

PCP, methamphetamines, diphenhydramine (for recreational purposes it is a horrible drug), crack

i fully support decriminalization and legalization

fuck it i dont feel like answering a survey
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I don't see what the correlation between doing marijuana recreationaly and NOT obtaining his PhD is? Are you guys seriously that fucking jaded and muddled in opinion that you can't understand that just because someone does drugs, and in this case understands what the drug(s) is(are) and is educated in it(them), that doesn't mean there is going to be abuse or an instant addiction?

drug use =/= wasted life.

you guys have got to get your heads out of the sand.