drugs drugs drugs drug talk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: drugs drugs drugs drug talk

how many illicit drugs have you done? I have done pretty much everything from cocaine to LSD.. to sit down and count out how many drugs I have done would take too much.. especially since I have done a lot of experimental hallucinagins as well. I have only not done 3 drugs that I know of.

what were they? It would be easier to list the drugs I have NOT done, which would be: pcp, smoking crack, and meth.

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need? Once again, too many..

what were they? I have done a wide range of pills, mostly benzo's and opiates. The one I have taken the most of would probably be oxycotin.

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug? Well, if I considered weed a drug.. that would be my drug of choice, but I don't. I would have to go with LSD or any other hallucinagin.

what drugs would you like to try? I have tried all I ever wanted to try.. the 3 drugs I haven't tried is for reason.

what drugs do you think are completely useless? I hate uppers, I used to be addicted to cocaine and all that jazz.. though they can be incredibly useful if you want to get shit done.. I find them useless in social situations or recreational use, because I find they cause more harm than good.

if you are against using drugs, why? I am against irresponsible use of drugs.

[CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

how many illicit drugs have you done? None, I think

what were they? N/A

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need? One

what were they? Something for ADD or ADHD, others thought I needed it. I still don't think I did.

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug? N/A

what drugs would you like to try? I dunno, I haven't planned anything out yet

what drugs do you think are completely useless? All yet none at the same time

if you are against using drugs, why? I ain't against drug usage.

sakubo wrote:

that wold be ridulin(idk how to spell it )

*Ritalin. And no, it wasn't necessarily Ritalin. Theres a bunch of ADD meds out there.
      Vyvanse, Concerta, Ritalin, Straterra, Adderall and probably a bunch of others that I'm forgetting.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

*Ritalin. And no, it wasn't necessarily Ritalin. Theres a bunch of ADD meds out there.
      Vyvanse, Concerta, Ritalin, Straterra, Adderall and probably a bunch of others that I'm forgetting.
      done them all dont notice a th... oh look a ninja smiley:ninja::ninja:
      life may begin at 40 but it doesn't get very interesting till about 180.

for those who know me no explanation is needed for those who don't none is possible.

how many illicit drugs have you done?

what were they?
      weed

how many prescription drugs have you taken that you didn't need?

what were they?
      codeine

what is your favourite drug, or type of drug?
      depends what mood im in but either alcohol or weed

what drugs would you like to try?
      mushrooms/lsd, ecstasy

what drugs do you think are completely useless?
      all the addicting hard drugs