My neighbor is mad for me

• My neighbor is mad for me

hi,its been a long time i am back here was little bit busy!i need some suggestions for everyone here on this forum.
      Actually,i am in a great confusion what to with my neighbor.she is married since 19 years and having two children.though at this age also she looks pretty good and has certainly maintained herself.but the big confusion is that she says she loves me a lot and is mad for me since she has seen me.she wants ho sex with me and everyday she insists to have sex with her.but i am not moving forward till now because i am totally confused what to do and what not to do?
      one important thing i must mention is that i too wanna have sex with because she really too sexy at this age also and i don't wanna miss the opportunity.but the problem is that should i indulge in these kinds of relations or not? i am afraid once i get into this then may be i get trapped by her.is she trying something funny or erotic to grab a fresh guy?or is something really dangerous for me if i get with her?
      please i really need your help and need some good suggestion on which would be right way to go?either i quit or just have fun with her till it makes me happy?
      :angeldevil::confused:
      Thanks in advance!
    • Re: My neighbor is mad for me

kellylee wrote:

Are you sure she isn't trying to use you?
      It sounds like a messy situation to get yourself involved in.

It's all up to you whether you want to get involved with her or not, ultimately each side has downfalls... So use your best judgment and make the decision that is best for you.

hi,kelly!thanks for your suggestions and your time to go through my problem.i really appreciate your gesture.i exactly don't know what is she trying to do because sometimes she talks about loving me a lot and sometime she just continues talking about having sex with me i don't know what to do with her.
      so plz give me your final decision for this situation i will really follow you.
      i would also like to add you as a good friend so plz do send a friend request for further chats and ur suggestions.
      thanks anyways!
      will be anxiously waiting for your friend request!:)
    • Re: My neighbor is mad for me

Dont do it. It will ruin your life. And if you never had sex before, you might develop feelings for her, and she might not feel the same way (even though shell will probably tell you she will). Stay away from that lady.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]