Being Jewish

• Re: Being Jewish

xNerRadx wrote:

That's true but am I the only one who notices the curly hair and Jewish people? Somehow I can always tell a true Jew.

Probably because they originate from the Middle East and until recently tended to be a tight knit group.

The argument of whether Jews are a religion or a race will go on for centuries.

Some Jews argue it is a religion, where as others are adament it is a race.
    [SIGPIC]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg/300px-Flag_-_Great_Britain.jpg[/SIGPIC]

swkim51 wrote:

Jewish people have little dicks? That's the first time I've heard it. I'm asian so I get plenty of shit from everyone all the time.

It is a medical fact that being circumcised usually leads to stunted penis growth as a result of the blood veins being severed. This reduces blood circulation to the tip of the penis. It does not apply only to Jewish guys, but to all circumcised guys.
    Asian guys might have smaller penises, but they mostly know how to utilise them to the utmost.
    But take comfort in the fact that penises are like bikinis: the smaller, the better....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hank5 ().

Hank5 wrote:

It is a medical fact that being circumcised usually leads to stunted penis growth as a result of the blood veins being severed. This reduces blood circulation to the tip of the penis. It does not apply only to Jewish guys, but to all circumcised guys.
    Asian guys might have smaller penises, but they mostly know how to utilise them to the utmost.

OMG! That answered a question I always had. I've noticed that there are more uncut guys with huge penises than cut guys. Now I now why. Thanks:D

rmg126 wrote:

:confused:

I think you're getting that confused with most Jewish guys being circumsized, which really doesn't make any sense because circumcision doesn't have any effect on size.

Wrong. Medical evidence proves that circumcision does indeed result in reduced penis growth due to the lack of circulation in the penises of prepuce amputees.
    [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4X8sFXWa0']All I want.[/ame]

*Call Sign* wrote:

Probably because they originate from the Middle East and until recently tended to be a tight knit group.

The argument of whether Jews are a religion or a race will go on for centuries.

Some Jews argue it is a religion, where as others are adament it is a race.

That's really very easy. Judaism is a religion and way of life, and a Jew is someone born (or converted) into Judaism.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not all the same with all guys, and it varies from person to person. I've seen huge cut dicks and huge intact dicks, and then I've seen small intact dicks and small cut dicks. Just last Saturday I was with an intact guy (not Jewish) who was fucking huge, like around 8.5". It dwarfed my cut dick which is around 7.5" on a good day, and I usually get compliments on mine as well. :o But then again, I've been with a couple other intact guys whose dicks were much smaller than mine. So I dunno! Does it really matter? Probably not!

The main issue I have with people in the Cut vs. Intact War is that intact guys seem to think cut guys have NO feeling in their dicks all, almost like our dicks are numb. This is NOT true. It is true that intact guy's penises are more sensitive, but more sensitivity is not always a good thing. For example, when I was sucking that guy's uncut dick last week, I had to do it differently that I would a cut guy...to a cut guy, rubbing and sucking right beneath the head feels good, but if I were to roll back the foreskin of an intact guy and suck that area, it would probably hurt him. Same goes for masturbating. I tried to beat off my intact friend the same way that I masturbate, but he shrieked and slapped my hand away because it was too sensitive, and hurt. He was surprised when I showed him how I masturbate, and he even said "So that actually feels good to you? It doesn't hurt?"

So yeah. I do like intact dicks, they're lots of fun...but then again, there's too much propaganda from both sides ITT. I'm happy with my size as a cut guy, and honestly I don't really care. Size is pretty unimportant to me.

I received the following comments with a neg rep:
    Circumcision won't completely stunt growth, in fact almost every boy born now a days has a circumcized penis. It is common practice and you don't see everyone having a small penis. Don't neg rep, unless you know what you are talking about.

Apart from the fact that I do not neg rep (which is only for people with a guilty conscience, and who cannot provide facts and statistics to "prove" their point of view), I have a surprise for you: not a single boy "born now a days has a circumcized penis". As far as I know, ALL boys born are born intact. It is only after birth that their uninformed parents living in backward societies decide to have their prepuces amputated.
    Another piece of statistics: 82% of the world's males are intact, i.e. are not penile mutilated (also known as circumcised). The percentage of baby boys being circumcised is in fact decreasing as more and more parents become aware of human rights, and the fact that they cannot have their baby boys circumcised without their consent.