Does she still like me? Long question and what do i do

• Does she still like me? Long question and what do i do

Well there is a girl i like alot. We have known each other for a while and we started getting close this summer.

We to a leadership camp and we were pretty much around each other alot. I was able to slow dance with her a couple of times the first night. I noticed her glanceing at me on occasions. We did a group activity and our group had to pick me up and every time she always was the first and always held my hand. We had to write down our goals for this year and on mine she wrote down, 'Great goal(then my name)

' Everytime i told someone that i played guitar she always complimented them on it and would tell them how i taught myself.

We watched a movie one night and i told her that i wanted to sit with her. Well her and a friend left and forgot and while i was walking down to see the movie she swas walking back up to the dorms to get me.

While we were watching the movie, we were laying down and she would turn to lay on her side and every time she did she would kind of rub her bottom against my leg about four times and then stop. After she stopped i noticed she was really close to me.

I also told her how i was like the exact opposite then i was a year ago, she would say,"Well if you are like me..." and then say something.

The reason i am asking this is because there is another boy from another town that flirts with her and to me it seems disrespectful.

Also while we were slow dancing and i was talking to her the guy that has been flirting with her kicked me into her and she started chewing him out about it.Since then she would laugh with him, but she always had her arms crossed like she was bored or uncomfortable.

She and I have hung out alot this summer and we have watched movies and swam together too. She also touched me alot. From locking arms to patting me on the chest while she was talking to me.

One of her friends brought up a concert and she told her friend she was with about how me and her were going to it.

One day we were at my house and she started messing with my class ring and was trying it on and then she put it down and complimented it.

There is this other guy she likes and everytime he would do something she would laugh and cover up her mouth, but she would be looking at me while she was laughing. Also while we were at camp her friends she was with would usually be looking at me too.

After alot of this happened, I mentioned how i was feeling depressed(which i am better now) but i told her how i felt no one cared about me and she told me that she cared about me and she helped me alot to get out of the depression.

Well we started school yesterday, and we have talked to each other some, but not alot. On the first day her best friend came up and said hi to me, and we rarely even talk to each other.I asked a firend of ours said she acts like she likes me. We were texting each other yesterday and we were talking about how we hated how we now have another hour of school. I told her we needed to go see a movie sometime and she said ya, but the way things are looking im not gonna have much free time. I have a feeling she likes me.

Today at school i noticed her staring at me some and glancing away. Also i was writing a song and she complimented one of my lines in it and was telling me i should play it at this festival coming up.

im kind of shy around her and she might be shy around me. I dont want ot make her mad because of what she said the other day about her not having any freetime. I have a feeling she likes me, like today i noticed she would look at me and when i would notice she would look away really quick. Her best friend, the one that never talks to me, came up to me and started talking to me about a song i am writing. The both read the lyrics and the girl i liked complimented it and asked me questions about it. Like what the lyrics mean, and if i had the music for it too.

I want to ask her out sometime before we go to this concert at the end of September, but i dont want her getting mad at me because she told me about her not having freetime. What did she mean, and what do i do
    • Re: Does she still like me? Long question and what do i do

Just ask her out?

The longer you debate about it in your own head, the longer you'll regret it if she gets tired of waiting for you and decides to go off with another guy, which I don't think she would do, by the sounds of her.

If she really does like you, and you really do like her, she won't get mad at you asking her out, even though she said she doesn't have time. We all say things we don't mean.

$ air $ wrote:

Just ask her out?

The longer you debate about it in your own head, the longer you'll regret it if she gets tired of waiting for you and decides to go off with another guy, which I don't think she would do, by the sounds of her.

If she really does like you, and you really do like her, she won't get mad at you asking her out, even though she said she doesn't have time. We all say things we don't mean.

I totally agree.

:D

Well said.
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

*screams

dude....half of that was so boring and unnecessary. You like the girl....MAKE YOUR MOVE! It's not rocket science! I have no idea what she meant about no free time, but if you don't ask her out than you'll be stuck in the same fuckin position. argh....ok. *breathes*. Get bigger balls and ask her out. at least that way you'll know for sure.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

Get bigger balls and ask her out. at least that way you'll know for sure.

Plastic surgery ftw!

:lol:
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Definately ask her out! As they say "the longer you wait... the harder it gets" it's true! Just say to her "look, i know you have hardly any free time but i'd love to be you're boyfriend so we can spend what little time we have together" if she says no or get's angry let her cool off. But i seriously doubt she will. It's obvious she fancies the pants off you!