Advice?

• I know that the guy i like is too old for me and nothing would probably ever happen but i just cant get him out of my head. What makes it worse is that i see him with his girlfriend alot. The age gap is 6 years. We text quite alot is that weird? I know that i should enjoy being friends with him but its just so hard. As soon as im not with him i feel upset and miss him so much. Anyone got any advice on this. Thanks.
      As soon as I see your face i smile :)
    • Re: Advice?

Jaaay wrote:

I know that the guy i like is too old for me and nothing would probably ever happen but i just cant get him out of my head. What makes it worse is that i see him with his girlfriend alot. The age gap is 6 years. We text quite alot is that weird? I know that i should enjoy being friends with him but its just so hard. As soon as im not with him i feel upset and miss him so much. Anyone got any advice on this. Thanks.

How old are you and this fella? My advice will probably vary depending on how old you are :)
    • Re: Advice?

Well. He has a girlfriend, as you said. I don't suggest you wreck that relationship and force your way in. Let their relationship take its natural path. They may decide brake up and end their relationship tomorrow, next year or actually never. You just don't know. You're 15. Many many moreopportunities of a relationship will definantly arise for you. I don't recommend you wait around for this guy. As it will crush you even further seeing him with his current girlfriend. Try and drop your feelings for him. Which I know can be very difficult and emotional. But you must try.

Try and hang out with people around your own age group (Which I would say is 15 - 17), Im sure another guy will gain your interest.

My final verdict : Drop the feelings for the 21 year old guy and hang out with people within you own age group.