I am sooooooo stressed right now.

• I am sooooooo stressed right now.

The first semester ends in 2 weeks. I have a 53.3 F in geometry. I barely passed last GP with a D-. I am freaking out right now. I got an extra credit assignment but I only did half because thats all I can figure out even when I looked it up. I am so far behinf on HW and I don't know how to do any of the past assignments. I also am failing my tests. I think I might be fucked. I can't find a way to pass. I would have to go in 4 days a week for the next 2 weeks for tutoring to get some extra credit but I don't even know if I would pass. then. Then there is a semester exam that averages into your grade. I think I will fail that. I think I am fucked. Oh man, I can't do summerschool because of football or take the class again next year I will feel like a dumbass.
    • Re: I am sooooooo stressed right now.

geometry was the worst for me. i'm in calculus now and i find it easier to figure stuff out. anyway, does your school have a peer mentor program or something like that after school? i do that at mine, i stay for about an hour and a half helping other students figure out their homework. some people have raised their grades from an F or a D to a C. sometimes it's easier to understand work from the perspective of another student rather than the teacher.