Finally Applied - Journalism Print and Broadcast - Advice Needed ^^

• Finally Applied - Journalism Print and Broadcast - Advice Needed ^^

I finally applied to College. I will mail my transcripts tomorrow. I sure hope its done right and hopefully I'm accepted..I applied for Journalsim Print and Broadcast. Hopefully it'll be good! But I hate thinking about it. >.> I have no idea what it'll be like and there isn't much reading on the net can do. I have to actually DO it. I can't help but feel nervous. I have such a shy personality and I'll need to overcome that to do well. I also worry about how hard and intense it'll be. But I know any program I chose will be hard, as anything worth doing is worth the hard work. There are interesting things about it but looking at the courses they all look boring. xD Lol, I really need to experience it to know. It's so hard to know..there are a lot of good things about it..I like to read..I'll be working with words a lot..but still...It's gonna be something totally different than anything I've ever done. Just looking up stuff about it scares the shit out of me cause it doesn't sound like something I could do. Or maybe I'm being way to negative cause it's something new? And probably because the only passion I have is books so it's hard to look beyond that? At least I still have 9 months, well, 8 months once February comes. I'm seriously not bored at all having a year off, although I should seriously consider volunteering. xD I'm gonna try to be positive! This course could be fun, could open me up to new possibilities! We'll see what happens! AND I have to be accepted first. xD I have no idea what to expect from the program but it could open me to something totally different and who knows? Maybe I'll get really passionate about it. And if I don't, at least I tried. xD