I need advice. . .

• I need advice. . .

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half now, and we have seriously considered having sex.

I know some of you are like 0.o "You haven't already?"

But there have been serious things that have stood in our way. I bought some condoms at one point, but I want to wait until I'm 16 and am on birth control, but I can't seem to make a decision. Anyone have advice?
      [SIZE=2]"It seems like forever, but a lifetime can pass in a second."[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]James Zachary Ericsen <31-9-08>[/SIZE]
    • Re: I need advice. . .

Well at least if you feel ready you have the protection there if its needed...
      just see where it goes when youre together..
      if its getting a little hot and youre both ready, go for it, tell him to go slow and relax okay?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I'm really lucky, because he doesn't pressure me or anything. And we feel really comfortable with each other, actually, and I don't think that I would regret it if we would ultimately have sex, but I just want to know that I'm ready. . .

we're very comfortable with each other. I have a lot of confidence issues, though, but he has helped me tons with that, and I think he is my main motivation to loose weight, and I think that I would be totally okay with him seeing me naked. I think. . . And, as he says, I am VERY comfortable with him touching me.

thetroll wrote:

we're very comfortable with each other. I have a lot of confidence issues, though, but he has helped me tons with that, and I think he is my main motivation to loose weight, and I think that I would be totally okay with him seeing me naked. I think. . . And, as he says, I am VERY comfortable with him touching me.

i think you answered your own question ..
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      &#9829;
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]&#9829;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

thetroll wrote:

This makes it sound as though he hasn't seen your naked body yet?

In which case, i would suggest doing other things before, and getting used to each other's nakedness.
      ~Kiwi