ahhh ok so....

• ahhh ok so....

ahh ok, im so happy,this really cute, really hot, really sweet guy asked me out, ive like known him for a couple of months now, and he like really cares about me. and im so happy cause i really like him. but i just have one problem. before we went out he was really protective, and like wouldnt let me walk on my own when it was dark, and wouldnt let me go into rough places on my own, and if i was with people i didnt know he would call me all the time to make sure i was ok, and like he would always call to make sure i got home safe, and stuff. and i know its good he cares, but that was b4 we were goin out, and now we are like he will probobly get worse. so anyway yeah how can i tell him to tone it down without being mean cause i do appriciate it and everything, but if it gets worse its going to drive me crazy.

also he is like so romantic its so cute cause i love the whole romantic thing, its so cute, anyway he took me to like the movies and goes oh yeah i wanna watch a film will u come with me, so i was like yeah of course, and then like i fell asleep cause i was borin, and then we went back to his house cause he said he had summat he wanted to show me so i was like omg ok. and he had decorated it and had like roses and candles and everything and he actually cooked a meal, it was so cute, anyway yeah i just wanted to tell ppl. haha ok so yeah how do i tell him to stop being so protective i mean im not a child i can take care of myself.
    • Re: ahhh ok so....

he trusts me its not that, he just doesnt trust other people with me. if that makes sense. i talked to him before, like before we went out, and i was just like, ' you dont need to worry about me i can look after myself you know' and he was like ' i dont care im still going to worry'. but yeah i guess i could tell him that if he doesnt stop worrying so much im going to end up going crazy.

oh yeah but he just doesnt think i can like take care of myself. yeah i kno its really good he worries about me and it shows he cares, he doesnt stop me from doing things i want, its just annoyin how like hes always checkin up on me, and like i cant walk home on my own and stuff, it gets a bit like bleh after a while, u know wat i mean?

princeton_girl wrote:

ahh ok, im so happy,this really cute, really hot, really sweet guy asked me out, ive like known him for a couple of months now, and he like really cares about me. and im so happy cause i really like him. but i just have one problem. before we went out he was really protective, and like wouldnt let me walk on my own when it was dark, and wouldnt let me go into rough places on my own, and if i was with people i didnt know he would call me all the time to make sure i was ok, and like he would always call to make sure i got home safe, and stuff. and i know its good he cares, but that was b4 we were goin out, and now we are like he will probobly get worse. so anyway yeah how can i tell him to tone it down without being mean cause i do appriciate it and everything, but if it gets worse its going to drive me crazy.

also he is like so romantic its so cute cause i love the whole romantic thing, its so cute, anyway he took me to like the movies and goes oh yeah i wanna watch a film will u come with me, so i was like yeah of course, and then like i fell asleep cause i was borin, and then we went back to his house cause he said he had summat he wanted to show me so i was like omg ok. and he had decorated it and had like roses and candles and everything and he actually cooked a meal, it was so cute, anyway yeah i just wanted to tell ppl. haha ok so yeah how do i tell him to stop being so protective i mean im not a child i can take care of myself.

next time divide your post in 2 sections

your post should have looked like this:

things in red actually matter to the question, the rest is examples are bullshit:

stupid shit that I just wanted to say:

ok...so why don't you just tell him flat out that it makes you uncomfortable that he is always checkin up on you. Let him know its ok to do it in a more serious situation, but not all the time.

wikipedia - [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obnoxious wrote:

obnoxious - Definitions from Dictionary.com[/url] ]
      ob·nox·ious /əbˈnɒkʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhb-nok-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective 1.highly objectionable or offensive; odious: obnoxious behavior. 2.annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself: an obnoxious little brat. 3.Archaic. exposed or liable to harm, evil, or anything objectionable. 4.Obsolete. liable to punishment or censure; reprehensible.

you got it right though Downtown :p

My boyfriend's like that. I love him but it gets on my nerves. :)
      Erm I'd just say, 'Look (NAME), I'm (AGE) and I can look after myself. I appreciate that you worry, but I seriously can get along on my own.'

Some thing like that? Lol then if he say's its mean use periods as an excuse :P

:p