LACROSSE vs GOLF (HELP!)

• LACROSSE vs GOLF (HELP!)

Well I'm stuck between choosing lacrosse or golf for my spring sport this year in school. I am a sophomore and I am certainly better overall in my form and technique in lacrosse, but I have not been conditioning or practicing stickhandling at all and the pre-season starts in one month. I realized I also haven't been lifting enough especially when most of the other players are at least one year older than me. So even if I did make the team I would be getting pounded by these kids 50+ lbs more than me, and I would get little playing time and thats what it all comes down to in the end for me: the playing time. Golf on the other hand, its a laid back sport I have played recreationally for years and my friends do it and its very chill and all no coaches that get pissed and playing time don't mean anything cause practice is the same as a match. The downside is lacrosse does bring in the ladies and golf not so much but I've never had problems with girls in school and I highly doubt switching from School Lacrosse to School Golf will chance that. Another reason I want to switch to golf is that I am just sick and tired of coaches telling me what I'm doing wrong when it works. If i can pull a face dodge better than I can pull a stick dodge when the opportunity may call for a stick dodge, than I'm still gonna do the face dodge if I know I can get through, or if I see an good time to call out an iso after settling for a fast break instead of running a play than I'm gonna do it, and even if I score coaches get mad. So if anyone has any advice please let me know .