Medical Marijuana

• Medical Marijuana

medical marijuana is not prescribed to people who have diseases, and cancer. People who have severe conditions and endure a great amount of pain they have to apply to have possession, and be able to smoke it.

It is still illegal to smoke pot, or sell pot, but under certian circumstances there are people who are allowed to smoke pot.

I personally am for it. There are people who are in pain, or have other issues, and only marijuana can help with it.

Smoking marijuana doesn't build up tar in your lungs like ciggerettes do.
      Alcohol is more dangerous than weed. I think it should be legalized for everyone

But i think a law should be passed for everyone to beable to use medical marijuana when they have no other choice.

are you for it or against it?
    • Re: Medical Marijuana

being in New Zealand we have the most pot smokers to our population, our govt sees the option of " taxing " marijuana sales which i think is a good idea.

IMO; they need to employ a license system so that only over 18's can smoke, otherwise you get pot smoking school dropouts that dont get our economy any where other than more benefit money.

my 2c.
      Phone Detective - Find any INFO on ANYONE!
      Become a Wealthy Author - Get setup for Life!

I agree with this. And with the above, that it should be made an over 18's drug, like alcohol.
      It should be illegal to smoke and drive, just like with alcohol, and the health risks should be made apparent.

However, i don't think there's any chance of this happening, simply because the people in charge nowadays see it as a bad thing, despite the fact that it would make the government a lot of money like alcohol and tobacco.
      ~Kiwi

shorty wrote:

There are people who are in pain, or have other issues, and only marijuana can help with it.

Not to shoot you down, but well, thats completely wrong. There are hundreds if not thousands of methods of relieving pain which have far less consequences then smoking ANYTHING will. The bottom line is that smoking something will release carcinogens into your lungs, which are PROVEN to cause cancer, the only "safe" method, and by that I am defining safe as non-cancerous, is to consume the marijuana directly, and that in itself could prove damaging to your body. Whether you trust yourself to modern medicine or not, there are methods far predating marijuana to relieve pain which have less damaging effects on the body.

I personally am against any drug use and alcohol consumption. I believe it shows weakness of mind and sheer irresponsibility, why do something that would damage your body? Especially if your already damaged? Especially in the case of heavy drugs (ecstasy, meth, etc), while marijuana wouldn't be classified as such, it still is damaging to your body.

That said, I believe each person is responsible for their own body, and none other. If you wish you destroy yourself, the miracle of life, then by all means go ahead, go out, get lazed, and shoot some heroine; just make sure to drive into a cement wall and remove yourself from the gene pool before you get home, it would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy life how it was meant to be enjoyed,
      TogaLive

"The sad part is that most everyone will die by their own means, why not just live out your life, why not attack it? Its going to kill you eventually, why help it? "

armyforthebroken wrote:

I am personally for medicinal cannibas. And to be quite honest with you, people still get their hands on marijuana even when it's illegal. Making it legal wouldn't make a difference.

Accept then the government can tax it. Plus, if we could grow it in mass amounts, we could use the plant as paper rather than cut down entire forests. Oxygen + Marijuana.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]They see me trollin'...they hatin'... Moderatin'...Tryna catch me writin dirty.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

armyforthebroken wrote:

That wouldn't surprise me. You make sense, young man.

Yes it was like way back in the 1930's when cannabis was legal, the used it for paper. But then some guy (don't remember his name) had a bunch of timber, but he couldn't use it for paper because of cannabis. So he got it to be illegal so he can make more money.

Maybe I'll go smoke a tree or some paper and see if that makes it illegal.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]They see me trollin'...they hatin'... Moderatin'...Tryna catch me writin dirty.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

togalive wrote:

Not to shoot you down, but well, thats completely wrong. There are hundreds if not thousands of methods of relieving pain which have far less consequences then smoking ANYTHING will. The bottom line is that smoking something will release carcinogens into your lungs, which are PROVEN to cause cancer, the only "safe" method, and by that I am defining safe as non-cancerous, is to consume the marijuana directly, and that in itself could prove damaging to your body. Whether you trust yourself to modern medicine or not, there are methods far predating marijuana to relieve pain which have less damaging effects on the body.

I personally am against any drug use and alcohol consumption. I believe it shows weakness of mind and sheer irresponsibility, why do something that would damage your body? Especially if your already damaged? Especially in the case of heavy drugs (ecstasy, meth, etc), while marijuana wouldn't be classified as such, it still is damaging to your body.

That said, I believe each person is responsible for their own body, and none other. If you wish you destroy yourself, the miracle of life, then by all means go ahead, go out, get lazed, and shoot some heroine; just make sure to drive into a cement wall and remove yourself from the gene pool before you get home, it would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy life how it was meant to be enjoyed,
      TogaLive

"The sad part is that most everyone will die by their own means, why not just live out your life, why not attack it? Its going to kill you eventually, why help it? "

Life is not much of a miracle when you have chronic pain to dampen the experience all the time

What other kinds of pain relief are there besides drugs?
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

T-Pain wrote:

Yes it was like way back in the 1930's when cannabis was legal, the used it for paper. But then some guy (don't remember his name) had a bunch of timber, but he couldn't use it for paper because of cannabis. So he got it to be illegal so he can make more money.

Maybe I'll go smoke a tree or some paper and see if that makes it illegal.

I think you may be referring to industrial hemp, since both marijuana and hemp is produced from the cannabis plant. Hemp is used widely, and very proficiently, as a building material and is also an ingredient in some plastics, medicine, textiles, paper and fuel.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i been reading what u guys been saying..
      since the economy is in a slump
      we're gonna be smokin pot anyway
      tax that shit and we wouldn't have a problem.

ok so marijuana isn't the only way to relieve pain, but pills don't always work
      you're not going to want to be doing anything when you're in pain
      marijuana helps

shorty wrote:

i been reading what u guys been saying..
      since the economy is in a slump
      we're gonna be smokin pot anyway
      tax that shit and we wouldn't have a problem.

ok so marijuana isn't the only way to relieve pain, but pills don't always work
      you're not going to want to be doing anything when you're in pain
      marijuana helps

You're text is too bright; I can't read it. Stop trying to be different.