Teenage relationships are pointless.

• Re: Teenage relationships are pointless.

where is the defining line between being a teen and an adult? Mistakes carry over; The "transition phase" is an illusion. I guess if your goal is to have as much fun and sex as you can, and not form a (relatively) permanent relationship, then you shouldn't follow my advice... Because my advice was how to form a long lasting relationship. I agree that practice can be a good thing, but if you practice creating relationships in an immature way, and practice breaking up, then you are doing more harm than good. You can find what type of people you get along with without dating.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sharxbyte ().

• Re: Teenage relationships are pointless.

Sharxbyte wrote:

You can find what type of people you get along with without dating.

I disagree with just about everything :wink: but this stood out the most.

No you can't. You can discover all sorts of people you can be friends with without dating but you can never discover someone that you'll get along with. Relationships are much more complicated and involved than friendships. There's privacy, intimacy, arguments, spending abnormal amounts of time around each other and a million other things that you simply don't go through with your friends. Someone you date sees a different side of you than you're friends do, including best friends/child hood friends, etc.

I lied, I'm going to go back to the practice part too. You don't practice breaking up with people, you practice on your personal and interpersonal skills. Just because you've had 20 relationships that ended doesn't mean you'll never get into a successful one, it simply means that you've been in 20 relationships. Thats it. You haven't conditioned yourself to end relationships, you aren't a failure, none of that
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans