pecs n abbs

• Re: pecs n abbs

05mchris wrote:

gays, bi's n women what do u think is more important pecs, abbs, niples, hair, face, legs, dick size or muscley arms lol.:confused::kiss:

it's difficult to choose just one or two, i dont usually go for any of these things it's all about personality and if they can make me laugh and hold a conversation.
    i like nice eyes and hair you can play with though :)
    yuck at muscly guys! no thanks! i want something i can cuddle up with haha :)
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

An opinion form the other team, just on physical traits and abilities:

I would pick a girl with an average face and a top notch body over a girl with a top notch face and an average body any day, and id pick a girl who was a goddess in the sack over any of the above aslong as she was remotely attractive.

Reasoning:

1) I can live with an average face, infact i wouldnt be particularly impressed by a gorgeous face, i see them all the time, that isnt going to turn me on.

2) Top notch body= major turn on.

3) Bedroom skills trump all because a girl can be the most attractive thing in the world, but if she lies on her back limp, does no work and is not up for trying, infact ill rephrase that, regularly doing different stuff, then i might aswell just have a wank.

4) Sex is 50% of a relationship, atleast, my buddies are much better company than any girl ive ever met, fair enough your not as close with them as you are with a long term partner, but knowing everything about each other (your girlfriends friends know everything about you aswell because girls cant help but gossip about their boyfriends....) and being all cuddly and snuggly and all that is trumped by having lots in common and having a good laugh.

"Im a man, your a woman, we're just too different" is basicaly what im trying to say here. 4 explains why 3 2 and 1 are ordered like that.

Sharkbait wrote:

An opinion form the other team, just on physical traits and abilities:

I would pick a girl with an average face and a top notch body over a girl with a top notch face and an average body any day, and id pick a girl who was a goddess in the sack over any of the above aslong as she was remotely attractive.

Reasoning:

1) I can live with an average face, infact i wouldnt be particularly impressed by a gorgeous face, i see them all the time, that isnt going to turn me on.

2) Top notch body= major turn on.

3) Bedroom skills trump all because a girl can be the most attractive thing in the world, but if she lies on her back limp, does no work and is not up for trying, infact ill rephrase that, regularly doing different stuff, then i might aswell just have a wank.

4) Sex is 50% of a relationship, atleast, my buddies are much better company than any girl ive ever met, fair enough your not as close with them as you are with a long term partner, but knowing everything about each other (your girlfriends friends know everything about you aswell because girls cant help but gossip about their boyfriends....) and being all cuddly and snuggly and all that is trumped by having lots in common and having a good laugh.

"Im a man, your a woman, we're just too different" is basicaly what im trying to say here. 4 explains why 3 2 and 1 are ordered like that.

*claps*

If you ran for president, I'd vote for you :)
    [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]