How to end it

• Re: How to end it

You probably won't be able to avoid them completely at first; just when they talk to you and stuff like that, try to respond in short, bland responses. That'll make the conversation stop flowing and end pretty quickly D: eventually you'll fall apart
      [center][size=4]Reach me at...
      henasraf.com ■ twitter.com/OhMrBigshot[/size][/center]

Eh, I only suggest ignoring them if all else fails. I think you should just be honest with them. Unless they've done something to hurt you or are in the process of hurting you, it's better to just give them the truth. If they were your friend, they at least deserve that. Ignoring them may cause more unwanted problems and it will take longer and be harder than just telling them the truth from the get-go. That being said, without knowing the situation, do what you feel is best. Ignoring them just because you're scared to be straightforward is not the way to go. You could end up looking like the bad guy and it may end things on a worse note.

That's just my opinion. Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

I know I shouldn't pry, but I'm wondering why you want to end the friendship? In my opinion, you should be straight forward with this friend of yours if he or she did something to hurt you. Your honesty will help you feel better and maybe save your ex-friend from hurting someone else in the future.
      Don't hang on. Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky. And all your money won't another minute buy. All we are is dust in the wind.

Jasmine wrote:

Eh, I only suggest ignoring them if all else fails. I think you should just be honest with them. Unless they've done something to hurt you or are in the process of hurting you, it's better to just give them the truth. If they were your friend, they at least deserve that. Ignoring them may cause more unwanted problems and it will take longer and be harder than just telling them the truth from the get-go. That being said, without knowing the situation, do what you feel is best. Ignoring them just because you're scared to be straightforward is not the way to go. You could end up looking like the bad guy and it may end things on a worse note.

That's just my opinion. Good luck.

i couldnt agree more, by ignoring this person, it will take alot longer, ive been on the receiving end of that, and it is not nice, you are left in limbo, you dont know what to do as the person, or else you could be honest with you friend, at all else they should respect your decision, if ye were ever friends you owe them an expanation, but like jasmine said, without fully knowing the situation we cant really advise on the best way of dealing with it, i hope you make an imformed decision that feels correct and right to you!