what the hell do you do in USA at night when your not 21???

• Re: what the hell do you do in USA at night when your not 21???

When you first start drinking, you always opt for the cheap shit, which tastes gross. Once you start buying nicer and higher grades of alcohol, you can appreciate their taste because they do actually taste good.

I love a good scotch and can drink it straight, for instance. I've also drink a beer that tastes like honey, it's fantastic.

It's all about experiencing the better things in life
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

hheartstrongg wrote:

Not really fixed. The bottom of Ontario (where Firstsleep and I live) is level with the top of California. Saying Canada is colder all over is a lie.

The north of california isn't exactly warm. Plus Windsor is right in the great lakes and very close to detroit, another city that's not known for being warm. Sure, cold is relative, however relative to most of the US, canada is pretty cold
      How To Get Clear Skin Natural/Home Remedies

Ripped Biceps Beginning/Intermediate Workouts & Diet Plans

LMAO someone gave me a neg rep because I don't like alcohol. The message read, "Alcohol is not bad you childish twat". To me, this has alcoholic written all over it. I highly recommend a few AA meetings sir.

Oh, and a health class might serve you right too because Alcohol is proven to be bad for you. Well, unless you're 50 and you're drinking grape wine.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xNerRadx ().

I was going to say that

Sammy-B wrote:

sleep is for the weak. :p
      and when your on vacation, sleeping is not always the most interesting activity

lol, if you don't sleep, you will die :P. However, long days are fun (long days meaning they stretch into the next). When I'm camping, I don't like staying in bed till 7. Drives me insane.

amilliez wrote:

throw house partys? smoke blunts? drink alcohol? what else is there to do lol

sleep :P

hheartstrongg wrote:

Not really fixed. The bottom of Ontario (where Firstsleep and I live) is level with the top of California. Saying Canada is colder all over is a lie.

I live in mid- California (Sacramento)... It's NOT always warm... In the summer, it averages 80-110 (as low as 70 and as high as 120). The winters get as cold as the mid to low 20s. Rarely does it snow though. Mostly just rain and wind.

hheartstrongg wrote:

Some alcohol tastes like candy, or juice, and let's not forget the fact some people are different. I'm a teenager but I'm legally allowed to drink, and hey, I'm self-respecting! It's fun, and not as bad as people make it out to be. *shrug*

I don't see a problem with drinking, however, One should limit themselves to a moderate amount, and avoid getting drunk. Losing control of your own body is not wise by any standard.

xNerRadx wrote:

You could put your hands up while hannah is playing her song and watch the butterflies fly away. And you could nod your head like, "yeah" and move your hips like, "yeah" because you know it's gonna be ok. And Yeah, just party in the USA. DUH!

LOL just don't start humping a pole. Have you seen the video?

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUr2ggLlhI']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

And here's my favorite commentary

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXy7lvBJhWc&feature=related']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.

Well, she may not have 'humped' the pole exactly, but she was humping air; pretty provocatively...

Yes, it's kind of sad what she's become.
      It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.