"Duuuude I can't wait to get drunk tonight!!!"

• "Duuuude I can't wait to get drunk tonight!!!"

Okay, listen.. I've gotten drunk before - it was whatever. I don't have a problem with drinking, but I think people who prance around getting drunk or high thinking it's "so cool" is really pathetic. I don't want to hear it in school or on facebook.

Social group activity when the time is there? Sure. Talk about it already planned as an activity? Loser.

Just had to rant, sorry. :|
    • Re: "Duuuude I can't wait to get drunk tonight!!!"

Yeah, I was thinking about it, and it's probably because you need to be '' psychologically'' down for it and sometimes you have to planned it.
      I wouldn't do mushrooms if I had to work tomorrow. But I wouldn'T minde to drink even if I have to work tomorrow.
      And stuff like LSD, you can't really do it spontaneously.
      But some like weed are alright anytime, for me =)
    • Re: "Duuuude I can't wait to get drunk tonight!!!"

It's whatever, at this age it's almost impossible to coordinate a drinking soiree without some planning. You need to find someone to get it, somewhere for everyone to crash, all that. In public places like school and facebook, that's stupid and risky. However, planning things via text message or phone calls is acceptable.

I love drinking, but I know I'm not trying to be "cool". Like Kurt Cobain said, rather be dead than cool.
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]