Is he shy?

• We started a new semester a couple days ago so we have new classes well i walked into one of my classes and i found out my friends brother sits next to me. we've known each other for years and we have a history between us. Anyways we've been talking good the last few days laughing talking about stuff. He was even my partner yesterday for a worksheet. He acts like he likes me he always kinda has. he always smiles at me and looks at me but he's kinda shy to. today though we i went to class we didn't talk to each other...i didn't talk to him cause i was feeling shy and i was wondering why he wasn't talking to me. what i want to know is whats going on? is he shy and doesn't know what to say? Is it alittle akward between us cause we use to have feelings and we still do? What should i say to him on monday?
    • Re: Is he shy?

Just relax and don't over think it. You don't want to make things complicated for yourself. It's possible you both were thinking the same thing, but just didn't say anything to each other that day. However, it seems like you both know you like each other? If you want to pursue something, don't play games. Just talk to him like you always do. Considering you two have a history, if he still seems interested, maybe you should talk to him about how you still feel.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Is he shy?

Im not really sure about this one, but Shy Guys(awsome Mario Reference :P), IMO tend to be social outcasts, and fear being rejected, and even more so agianst females. I know, im one of em, for the most part. (well ok i have sum awsome buddies but besides that i usually fend for myself.)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Nintendo FTW?[/CENTER]