confused about a girl in my class

• confused about a girl in my class

Ok well this girl in my chemistry class I think likes me. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend that shes been dating for a year and 7 months. Her boyfriend doesnt go to my school so idk if thats why shes flirting with me. I dont want to be the one to ruin their relationship but I also think shes really attractive. What makes me think she likes me so much is because today in the lab, she kept standing around me telling me i smell good, hugging me, rubbing all over me, and calls me her husband and just stuff like that. I just really want yalls opinion on whether or not she might like me by the way she flirts with me..she also is buying me a valentines present

The post was edited 1 time, last by Taylor227: add on ().

• Re: confused about a girl in my class

Hey

I definitely think she might have a thing for you, it's pretty obvious from what you told us. Especially the Valentine's day gift, that's something that caught my eye. Now, you have to decide for yourself what you want to do in this situation. First option, you go in there and steal her from him. This one is where it comes to your beliefs and morals. It's up to you to decide if it's okay in your eyes to steal someone from another guy. I personally would feel terrible for doing something like that, but it really comes down to what you want to do. You could also let her know that as long as she's with that boy, you don't want to get tangled up in between them. If she likes you enough, she'll understand, break up with him, and go out with you.

Hope this helps :)
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Taylor227 wrote:

Ok well this girl in my chemistry class I think likes me. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend that shes been dating for a year and 7 months. Her boyfriend doesnt go to my school so idk if thats why shes flirting with me. I dont want to be the one to ruin their relationship but I also think shes really attractive. What makes me think she likes me so much is because today in the lab, she kept standing around me telling me i smell good, hugging me, rubbing all over me, and calls me her husband and just stuff like that. I just really want yalls opinion on whether or not she might like me by the way she flirts with me..she also is buying me a valentines present

hit and run :wink:

taylor227 wrote:

ok well this girl in my chemistry class i think likes me. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend that shes been dating for a year and 7 months. Her boyfriend doesnt go to my school so idk if thats why shes flirting with me. I dont want to be the one to ruin their relationship but i also think shes really attractive. What makes me think she likes me so much is because today in the lab, she kept standing around me telling me i smell good, hugging me, rubbing all over me, and calls me her husband and just stuff like that. I just really want yalls opinion on whether or not she might like me by the way she flirts with me..she also is buying me a valentines present

dont even bother these stupid sluts lead you on for so long and then pretend nothing happens the bitch isnt worth it
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

mario_128 wrote:

dont even bother these stupid sluts lead you on for so long and then pretend nothing happens the bitch isnt worth it

This, some girls just like to tease, its a self confidence boost for them and they think theyre just being nice and friendly when really theyre causing alot of damage. My mates ex girlfriend of nearly a year would joke and flirt with everything that moved, she'd even joke about having sex with guys, she'd NEVER do any of that stuff with them, she just liked to tease them.

Sharkbait wrote:

This, some girls just like to tease, its a self confidence boost for them and they think theyre just being nice and friendly when really theyre causing alot of damage. My mates ex girlfriend of nearly a year would joke and flirt with everything that moved, she'd even joke about having sex with guys, she'd NEVER do any of that stuff with them, she just liked to tease them.

Heh, so far I haven't met a girl that's all bark and no bite.

About the problem at hand, I'd advice get involved with her if you think it's worth the effort. If you like her (and I don't mean in the "well shaped" way), I'd say go with it. Just if you do... keep in mind one thing. If she did that to her old bf, what's gonna stop her from doing it to you? :\ Hell, that's just me.
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Black"][RIGHT]"...a sinner to most, but a sage to some..."[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/FONT]