Quotes

• hey i lv 2 rite Qoutes .....so i hope u lik dem...........

I lk livN. Ive sumtyms bn wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked W sorrw, bt thru it ll I stil knw quite certainly dat jst 2B aliv

Its funny how hello is accomplished with goodbye……..its funny how good memories can start to make u cry….its funny how 4ever never seems to really last………its funny how much u’d lose if u forgot ur past……..its funny how frnds can just leave u when ur’re down…………its funny when u need some1 ther’re not around…….its funny how people change n think ther’re much better…….its funny how people forgive even though they never forget………….BUT THE FUNNIEST PART OF ALL IS THAT NONE OF THAT’S FUNNY TO ME!!!!! :(

woch yr thorts; dey Bcum wrds. woch yr wrds; dey Bcum actions. woch yr actions; dey Bcum habits. woch yr habits; dey Bcum char. woch yr char; it Bcums yr fate
    • stop.. grammar time?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Lmao
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • man dis mothafucka obv. be a troll guys u srs? no mothafucka eva be talkin like that

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Neelansh wrote:

Its funny how hello is accomplished with goodbye……..its funny how good memories can start to make u cry….its funny how 4ever never seems to really last………its funny how much u’d lose if u forgot ur past……..its funny how frnds can just leave u when ur’re down…………its funny when u need some1 ther’re not around…….its funny how people change n think ther’re much better…….its funny how people forgive even though they never forget………….BUT THE FUNNIEST PART OF ALL IS THAT NONE OF THAT’S FUNNY TO ME!!!!! :(

by the way you didn't make that up you stupid attention whore.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"]This is the part of me that needs medication
      This is the part of me that believes in heaven[/FONT][/CENTER]
    • xxjulyxx wrote:

man dis mothafucka obv. be a troll guys u srs? no mothafucka eva be talkin like that

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

by the way you didn't make that up you stupid attention whore.

u talk of urself u dumb n plz i'm nt in mood 2 fight 2 idiots...
      n den secondly its a quote nt a real lif experience !!!:p