Never been so pissed off at a girl in my life!

• Never been so pissed off at a girl in my life!

I started talking to this girl, she was alright... knew her from a few friends. ANYWAY.

Started talking to her, every so often on FB... then she started to not really reply to me which confused me because I never said anything offensive. Stopped talking to her for a while, then started again then this time she accused me of deleting her off my msn. I checked my msn, her msn was never even added on my account. Told her, she got pissed off so I then said whatever, tried to explain to her but she was having none of it.

Stopped talking to her again for a while. I had made comments on one of her photos of a night out, I deleted these because at that point I didn't want to be seen anywhere near her. Then she texted me saying why I had took them off. Said to her what I just said above.. then she said she doesn't want to talk to me, so I didn't say anything back... then the next thing she deletes me off her facebook friends. Few weeks later when I realise she has, I texted her and said your mature for doing that, then she replied saying who is this and I couldn't believe it when she deleted me off her phone book!? She then said to me to stop being obsessive... but I hardly ever talked to her, only every so often to see what everyones doing at the weekend!

What the hell have I done wrong, or what the hell... does this girl have anger problems?

Any replies is good!
    • Re: Never been so pissed off at a girl in my life!

KeefeXVIII wrote:

you can never please women................

Heyy I take offence in that! No maybe she's idk annoyed or idk something's up. But hey it's not that men can never please us, guys argue and get pissed when girls say all guys are jackasses. I know thats not true, but ur saying the same thing about us. please dont say that about all women...
      [SIZE=3]Irene. Ahyoung. Sung<3[/SIZE]

22j2, that shit happened to a friend once.

Allright girls, sorry if im being offensive here, i know its not all of you but.....

Girls and internet man... girls and social websites.. are pretty fucked up, and immature.
      Deleting somebody from a picture or whatever is a huge offense...
      They get into every stupid little internet trend...
      they are pretty fucked up. So just forget about the bitch, she is pretty stupid.

I know just forgetting about it can be frustrating, but you cant do shit to girls on internet. Its really the only time when most of them can be bitchy with no restraints, and even try to be ''bad-ass''

Just forget about her, but if you seek revenge, try humiliating her in person or some shit like that. Much more fun in real then on a computer screen.

women are fucking craazy. but
      there may have been some undertones coming from you to give off the obsessiver personality. for example i came to that based onyl on what you posted. you said you dont want to be around her. she said she doesnt want to talk to you.

that ended it really. beyond that, her choices are irrelevant. yet you texted her back.

in the game of romance, it was clearly up to her to come back to you. if she didnt then so be it.

Ah I've met a girl like this, they love to jump to conclusions from a mile away, and accuse you of all kinds of things. When I realized I had a friend like this online, I deleted her from my friends list and just forgot about her ever since. It was kind of crazy the level of paranoia she had, she believed I absolutely hated her guts when I did almost nothing.

I can not stand girls like this, and I will only go for the girls who don't jump to barely any conclusions at all.

It is plain illogical and you are a hypocrite if you think all women are like this, I've met many girls who don't judge me at all on many things.

The post was edited 3 times, last by FalseReality ().