• Re: teen depression

Phuck Buddy wrote:

sidebar: I think its funny that maggot rhymes with faggot
      NO. WAY. It does? Srsly?

Like...

SRSLY? O_O;

Angelwings411 wrote:

Mayybbee..

You can speak your mind, just don't let it get TOO out of hand, otherwise, there will be no problems.. :)
      I won't get...an...infraction, will I? :eek: :eek: :eek:

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

I'm quite certain that everyone that breaks a rule on here doesn't doesn't an infraction.

~Maggot

Your probably right,
      but it depends on how severe the insult or rule breaking is..
      your posts up above aren't considered breaking the rules exactly.. sure they might piss people off, but they aren't exactly breaking the rules.. so you're fine. :wink:

But i'll let you get back to your debate because we are starting to kind of spam the thread. :rolleyes:

Angelwings411 wrote:

Your probably right,
      but it depends on how severe the insult or rule breaking is..
      your posts up above aren't considered breaking the rules exactly.. sure they might piss people off, but they aren't exactly breaking the rules.. so you're fine. :wink:
      Mhm. ;)

Angelwings411 wrote:

But i'll let you get back to your debate because we are starting to kind of spam the thread. :rolleyes:
      And debate with who, exactly?

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

GoddessofJudecca wrote:

We are on topic. We're arguing about getting depressed over hair, which is what this thread is about.You make no sense, you know that? I'm genuinely wondering if English is your first language.No, I just said I could live with that. I never said that's the truth.Good for you.Actually, I'm pretty sure there was at least one on here that I gave real advice to...maybe a few more. Not sure. =/Haha. You're funneh.I don't care. Mean or not, the fact that it's true still remains.Genuine depression can't be caused by unfavorable hair. As I said, this girl has no idea what it's like to actually be depressed.No, I don't.Again, just because you disagree, that doesn't mean I'm wrong. You say my use of "coward" is incorrect; I called a person who won't be honest for fear of being bullied a coward.

coward
      -noun
      a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

That sounds like what I was talking about. A person like that lacks courage in facing bullying. Perhaps I'm not the one that has difficulty using words correctly?What the hell are you on about?Oh noes.Oh, I can reply nicely, I just generally don't, because I see no reason to (as long as the contents are idiotic).SHE IS NOT DEPRESSED. Although, even if she was, I really don't give a damn.Good for you. What's your point?No one in their right, mature mind would really get depressed over something like that. Could she be upset about it? Sure. But depressed? Fuck no.Just because she's self-conscious about it, that doesn't mean she's depressed. Self-conscious =/= depressed.No, no, no. I never said all I did was disagree. I said just because you don't agree with my assessment of people, that doesn't mean it's wrong.
      Because I read the first post.Because they're cowards. I'm really starting to believe English isn't your first language. Does this mean you're leaving this discussion permanently or temporarily? Such clarification would be useful.

~Maggot

Taking the piss out of me because i may not get my sentences fully correct?
      you need to get a life, you simply dont like being told the truth!
      That really shoes how little you understand this girls problems/feeings. And you cant even reply nicely to anyone because your a bitch.
      I feel sorrry for anyone that lives next to you, has to put up with your critissm, if my english is bad, or mine doesnt make sense, take a look at yours.
      IM NOT A COWARD! dont fucking judge me when you dont know me. Actually...now i will and its truthful from my point of view that YOU are the nasty piece of work. Its been seen on many threads...
      Do you know the member to even say that shes not depressed? Your sick to even find it fun to take the piss out of people, you know that? you really arent a nice person then.
      your minds fuked up.

you could have replied to the member in a more decent manner.

Its true, at least i dont reply to a thread so horribly right at the beginning, i support people.

You ARE in the wrong, by being so horrible to people in depression etc. you just love taking the piss out of people in this position, well thats pathetic. They open threads for a bit of support.
      It is not right to to do that at all.
      People have right to give you back what you give to them.
      See that explains it all, just because you have never had depression over hair, you think its pathetic for someone else to. WELL IT ISNT!!
      you can be depressed over anything. shows how thick you are.
      And sorry to say it, but YES you really do need to develop a bit of understanding....i guess you cannot help your friends either when theyre in depression because your just so critical in every way. Can see that on your infraction.
      Dont dare go around starting name calling me, then i wont have to do it back to you. BTW what i call you is probably true, because you are a bully. At least im not.

you should keep your critical comments to yourself.

You'd probably get your head kicked in one of these days if you went around bullying foreigners because they may not speak english so well. you start arguments. I can truly imagine you doing that.

coward
      -noun
      a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

Oh im sorry but this so isnt me at all. Proven your opinion WRONG!
      I have great honesty thanks. That doesnt even match up in this argument, the argument is simply about you replying nastilly, then calling people like myself stuff that isnt true. So get your facts right another time. How you replied the opener of this thread, would easily show everyone whose the coward here. And saying as you dont know me in person, you cannot say im this and that. However from my side, i can see what you are like by how you reply to people in depressions. when it comes to handling a situation with friends, im not afraid of confronting anything because im simply not cowardly.

your that lazy to read, so you didnt understand it, because its true.

maybe oneday, when you mature a bit more, you will learn to realize this.

(Note: I removed some of the old 'you should be ashamed' stuff, because it was getting way too repetitive and taking up too much space.)

kat1990 wrote:

Taking the piss out of me because i may not get my sentences fully correct?
      I'm not sure what "taking the piss out of me" means, but you did more than not get your sentences fully correct. I was having difficulty understanding you.

kat1990 wrote:

you need to get a life, you simply dont like being told the truth!
      Mhm.

kat1990 wrote:

That really shoes how little you understand this girls problems/feeings.
      Of course I understand her. There are parts of myself that I'm self-conscious about, but I certainly don't go around claiming I'm "depressed" over it.

kat1990 wrote:

And you cant even reply nicely to anyone because your a bitch.
      Again, I can reply nicely to people. How the hell do you think I have a boyfriend?

kat1990 wrote:

I feel sorrry for anyone that lives next to you, has to put up with your critissm...
      Actually, I don't talk to my neighbors. The only one I do, I used to go over and visit with her, and she'd give me jellybeans. And I'd mow her lawn for her...she always insisted on paying me, though, even when I refused. Stubborn old woman. :p

kat1990 wrote:

if my english is bad, or mine doesnt make sense, take a look at yours.
      My English is excellent.

kat1990 wrote:

IM NOT A COWARD! dont fucking judge me when you dont know me.
      I'm just going by what you said.

"I would be afraid of telling my friends truth if they were going to ridicule me."

To not tell the truth for fear of being ridiculed is cowardly. It fits the definition I gave you like a glove.

kat1990 wrote:

Actually...now i will and its truthful from my point of view that YOU are the nasty piece of work. Its been seen on many threads...
      Sweeeet. :cool:

kat1990 wrote:

Do you know the member to even say that shes not depressed?
      I'm intelligent enough to tell that, based on the alleged reason behind her "depression", she's not actually depressed.

kat1990 wrote:

Your sick to even find it fun to take the piss out of people, you know that? you really arent a nice person then.
      your minds fuked up.
      I get the feeling I'm supposed to take this as insulting or something. =/

kat1990 wrote:

People have right to give you back what you give to them.
      Indeed, they do. I completely agree with you. I've never, ever asked to be treated in a way that I don't treat others. If a person doesn't like me, I openly ask them to treat me cruelly.

kat1990 wrote:

See that explains it all, just because you have never had depression over hair, you think its pathetic for someone else to. WELL IT ISNT!!
      Um, yes, it is. Anyone in their right mind would realize that.

kat1990 wrote:

you can be depressed over anything. shows how thick you are.
      No, you can't. Reactive depression (that's what it's called to be depressed over something in particular) is caused only by serious issues in one's life - death of a family member, abuse, losing a boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.

kat1990 wrote:

And sorry to say it, but YES you really do need to develop a bit of understanding....i guess you cannot help your friends either when theyre in depression because your just so critical in every way. Can see that on your infraction.
      Actually, I stopped a friend of mine from killing herself a few months back. She was having a lot of problems; I stayed up all night talking her out of it and trying to calm her down.

kat1990 wrote:

Dont dare go around starting name calling me, then i wont have to do it back to you. BTW what i call you is probably true, because you are a bully. At least im not.
      Congrats.

kat1990 wrote:

you should keep your critical comments to yourself.
      Oh, but where's the fun in that?

kat1990 wrote:

You'd probably get your head kicked in one of these days if you went around bullying foreigners because they may not speak english so well. you start arguments. I can truly imagine you doing that.
      They have an excuse for not speaking English well. I've spoken to people that have other first languages, and I don't criticize them for it. I just criticize people that have English as a first language and still can't speak it coherently.

kat1990 wrote:

coward
      -noun

Oh im sorry but this so isnt me at all. Proven your opinion WRONG!
      No, that's just you saying I'm wrong. That proves nothing.

kat1990 wrote:

How you replied the opener of this thread, would easily show everyone whose the coward here.
      Really? I'm the coward? I'm the one who's willing to state my honest opinion, without fear of ridicule or anything similar. It seems I'm the only one not being cowardly.

kat1990 wrote:

maybe oneday, when you mature a bit more, you will learn to realize this.
      XDDDD

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

LOL if you are foreign, you may not understand english so well.
      I can write in very good english actually, idont always concentrate properly on a computer thats all. I type good english, accept for when im writing complicating sentences :D
      I know its all about being self consious, i understand what you are saying. ;)
      Nevermind.

kat1990 wrote:

There you go not making any sense again.

kat1990 wrote:

I can write in very good english actually, idont always concentrate properly on a computer thats all. I type good english, accept for when im writing complicating sentences :D
      I'm not even going to point out all that is wrong with that.

kat1990 wrote:

I know its all about being self consious, i understand what you are saying. ;)
      Nevermind.
      Aww, I'm not going to have more pathetic, repetitive, and uncreative insults thrown at me? I was enjoying it.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

kat1990 wrote:

it made sense..

this makes sense unless your blind.
      The sentence itself makes perfect sense, but its relevance within this discussion is elusive.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]