Am I too 'friendly'??

• Am I too 'friendly'??

So the past 2 or 3 months haven't been the best I've had.
      I started liking this girl. I ended up liking her a lot. She was involved in this whole big confusing mess type thing involving other guys etc... She wasn't 'involved' with any of them, but some of them liked her, she liked some others. Anyways, it ended up with her getting together with this guy who I'm friends with. I was pretty bummed about that as I realised I liked her more than I thought she did.
      My gut feeling (which strangely is pretty much always right) says something will happen between us.

I started liking this other girl. I waited 7 weeks for her to give me an answer as to whether she liked me back. I got none, so I thought screw that, I'm not waiting any longer. However, we almost had a 'thing' on New Years. None of us were drunk or high or anything. There was cuddling underneath the blanket that was on the couch, as well as other stuff (nothing 'further' than that though like kissing or anything). She said that she might like me, but that she wasn't sure.
      My gut feeling said nothing would happen between us.

Now, I am liking another girl. This is waay simpler than the other two situations. I'm pretty sure I like her, she doesn't like anyone at the moment :/ As far as I know, no one else is involved in this situation.
      My gut feeling said that something would happen, then it changed to nothing would happen, now It's confused haha.

So I'm not the happiest right now haha. And I'm wondering if I'm 'too friendly', and people see me as just a friend. Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated. Tbh I really miss being with someone. My best friend (who's a girl) said that I was funny, caring, cute etc.. But in my 17 years, I've known two people who liked me (my ex and my now-best friend) I haven't even had suspicions about anyone else.
      *Btw, I don't make decisions based on my gut feelings. I just thought it was interesting haha.

Thanks,
      J
    • Re: Am I too 'friendly'??

I honestly think you are doing nothing wrong, except maybe giving some of them too much time. Some women will digg ya, some wont. Obviously women like you and obviously you get things done, keep going man. Don't let these things bother you because there is no such thing as 'being too friendly' in terms of relationships.

Keep doing your thing because if you were completely desperate, you would have had NO relationships and wouldn't talk to ANYONE. You need to give yourself more credit than you think.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ejayrazz ().

wow sounds like you got alot of crushes.
      go with your gut. lol

you just have to figure out.. who you like more?
      who's worth fighting for?
      and who likes you.

think things through.
      talk to these girls

don't change what you're doing
      they'll want you =]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]been doing what I like when I like how I like it's joyless[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Only you know me[/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by shorty ().

Thanks for the replies.
      Yeah It's not like me to like this many people so quick after each other haha. I guess it's cos I just moved within the past year, and so I've met a lot of people all at once.
      It's just that I become friends with girls (not in the friend zone) some of them I end up liking, but then nothing ever happens. Well something happened once but that was a couple of years ago and she lives in a different country now lol.
      I guess I just gotta stick at it, and see what happens...
      I wish I could go with my gut, but she's taken :/

I disagree with the "go with what's simple approach". I'd say always go with your gut. You shouldn't have to settle just for the sake of having a girlfriend. Go after the one that you want. If that happens to be the single one, thats great. If not, and you really like her, don't give up on it just because she likes someone else at the moment.