i told my mom about my rape fetish/fantasy/role play today.

• i told my mom about my rape fetish/fantasy/role play today.

we're open with each other. even though she rarely ever replies back when i seek advice from her, i still know i can tell her things that are personal and we are both comfortable with it.

i was having an issue on another forum because i mentioned i had a rape fantasy, and the admin there told my fiance and i that, because of that, we deserved to get hit by a bus and die because he is a rape counselor and went on about how we both need psychological help and that we are pathetic.
      but i was telling her about it because i found it so hilariously sad. i realized at the last minute that my mom was raped when she was younger. i got really nervous suddenly.

luckily, she didn't get mad. or upset or anything at all. she just said how pathetic that dude was for saying the things he said, and then just said 'if you're having a good sex life, dont let anything ruin it, because it will ruin the relationship itself' and she turned over and went back to sleep.

:) that's actually the first real, good advice i've gotten from her in a long time.
    • Re: i told my mom about my rape fetish/fantasy/role play today.

It doesn't harm anyone. I would like to meet this administrator, because if he has a degree in psychology or counseling, he should understand he has no right to infringe his sexual beliefs on anyone else. He has no right to tell someone they are immoral merely because of a sexual impulse which is natural, spanning back to Freud's psychoanalytical theory.

As Nancy Friday wrote in her 1973 classic My Secret Garden, "Rape does for a woman's sexual fantasy what the first martini does for her in reality: Both relieve her of responsibility and guilt. . . . She gets him to do what she wants him to do, while seeming to be forced."

A recent analysis of 20 studies over the last 30 years indicates that between 31% and 57% of women have rape fantasies, as mentioned in "Psychology Today," however since most women prefer not to admit it, these statistics are a low-key. And as Michael Hudson wrote, "In my personal experience, most women really appreciate subtle to moderate domination in the bedroom—a little forceful restraint, a little pain—as long as they feel safe."

Tell your former adminstrator he is a shameful person. We all have impulses, to deny so is like denying the subconscious, which is like saying psychology doesn't exist, which means it isn't a practical science and he probably shouldn't be a therapist.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ejayrazz ().

Ejayrazz wrote:

It doesn't harm anyone. I would like to meet this administrator, because if he has a degree in psychology or counseling, he should understand he has no right to infringe his sexual beliefs on anyone else. He has no right to tell someone they are immoral merely because of a sexual impulse which is natural, spanning back to Freud's psychoanalytical theory.

As Nancy Friday wrote in her 1973 classic My Secret Garden, "Rape does for a woman's sexual fantasy what the first martini does for her in reality: Both relieve her of responsibility and guilt. . . . She gets him to do what she wants him to do, while seeming to be forced."

A recent analysis of 20 studies over the last 30 years indicates that between 31% and 57% of women have rape fantasies, as mentioned in "Psychology Today," however since most women prefer not to admit it, these statistics are a low-key. And as Michael Hudson wrote, "In my personal experience, most women really appreciate subtle to moderate domination in the bedroom—a little forceful restraint, a little pain—as long as they feel safe."

Tell your former adminstrator he is a shameful person. We all have impulses, to deny so is like denying the subconscious, which is like saying psychology doesn't exist, which means it isn't a practical science and he probably shouldn't be a therapist.
      oh ho ho, what i and mandible both told him, i feel, were why our accounts were treated the way they were, even though we were in no way at all hostile. he just didn't like hearing the truth.

i even explained my past sexual abuse history, and he still wished me to die, whined like a 5 year old, then left the conversation. i managed to get my account back, that way i'd have access back to my photos at least, but i will not, nor will my fiance be posting on those forums. i don't mind leaving the photos there, but after how we were treated, by an admin no less, over one slip-up and me trying to defend myself, it's not even worth it.

clavicle wrote:

we're open with each other. even though she rarely ever replies back when i seek advice from her, i still know i can tell her things that are personal and we are both comfortable with it.

i was having an issue on another forum because i mentioned i had a rape fantasy, and the admin there told my fiance and i that, because of that, we deserved to get hit by a bus and die because he is a rape counselor and went on about how we both need psychological help and that we are pathetic.
      but i was telling her about it because i found it so hilariously sad. i realized at the last minute that my mom was raped when she was younger. i got really nervous suddenly.

luckily, she didn't get mad. or upset or anything at all. she just said how pathetic that dude was for saying the things he said, and then just said 'if you're having a good sex life, dont let anything ruin it, because it will ruin the relationship itself' and she turned over and went back to sleep.

:) that's actually the first real, good advice i've gotten from her in a long time.

Was this that bible forum lol:rofl:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Ejayrazz wrote:

We all have impulses, to deny so is like denying the subconscious, which is like saying psychology doesn't exist, which means it isn't a practical science and he probably shouldn't be a therapist.

Wha WHa WHA.... rape doesn't HARM ANYONE?????!!!!!????? This is by far the most offensive post i have ever read in my entire life. unless you are talking about the rape fantasy* not harming anyone, in which case i still slightly disagree. Anything having to do with propagating rape in any way is wrong in some way. in my opinion. And also in my opinion, i hate to be the goody goody christian, denying impulses is what makes us more like Christ.
      :)

ManikinOnTheSurf wrote:

Wha WHa WHA.... rape doesn't HARM ANYONE?????!!!!!????? This is by far the most offensive post i have ever read in my entire life. unless you are talking about the rape fantasy* not harming anyone, in which case i still slightly disagree. Anything having to do with propagating rape in any way is wrong in some way. in my opinion. And also in my opinion, i hate to be the goody goody christian, denying impulses is what makes us more like Christ.

I am sorry you're offended, but our psychological mind produces all types of impulses and they are natural. Have you ever thought about suicide? Not actually committing it, but thinking about who would care and who wouldn't? Who would show up? These are impulses. Ever get so mad you wished to punch something? That is an impulse.

Having an impulse isn't terrible, PLANNING to do it, like actual rape, is when it is a problem.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ejayrazz ().

ManikinOnTheSurf wrote:

you're either a troll, or you're just someone i can e-spit on for being so incredibly stupid.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

either way, you're jealous of my sex life.

that's just another way of saying rape and if someone's gonna be offended by rape, they'll be offended by forced sex too, because that's what rape is.

i'm still going to call it what it is though, regardless of where i am or who i'm talking to about it. because that's what it is. and, that term is part of what turns me on about it. i've got reasons for this stuff, y'know. :)

Wow, rape fantasy sounds hot.
      whoever said that mustnt be getting ANY

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

oh and thats great you told your mum
      i wouldnt able to
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

cassie--valentine wrote:

Wow, rape fantasy sounds hot.
      whoever said that mustnt be getting ANY

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

oh and thats great you told your mum
      i wouldnt able to

well, my mom and i are currently not talking. posted a thread about it in friends and family forum. so really this thread is pretty pointless now.

so whatevz.

I don't see the issue with fantasizing as long as it isn't supporting the actual rape itself..
      I don't judge when it comes to fetishes.. I enjoy aggressive, rough sex. Kinky is fun.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

;)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]