i dont wanna have sex till im married so what are my options??

• Re: i dont wanna have sex till im married so what are my options??

...you can still be called a slut.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

polina_bath wrote:

does it still count as sex if his penis presses my underwear? He took it out and i put my hands on it.

what qualkifies as sex?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

when i lie on him on the couch we feel all crazy for rubbing my top but im not having sex nomatter what.

Technically, no it isn't sex, but it's a slippery slope.

Also if you don't want a reputation as a slut you should probably cease these actions. It's kind of like asking if sucking a phallus makes you look like a slut.

If you wanna wait till you get married to have sex thats awesome but your making it harder on yourself because you'll eventualy want to have sex with him. I mean feeling eachother is good for now but after awhile your gonna want to do more. And if not you then your bf will want more. Having a physical relationship at 14 (and I'm guessing that he's about the same age) is new and fun but you'll probly want to try new things after awhile. Idk that's my opinion. I hope you can wait , it's a good goal in life that not many ppl can do.
      "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it." gandalf

just_keep_livin wrote:

If you wanna wait till you get married to have sex thats awesome but your making it harder on yourself because you'll eventualy want to have sex with him. I mean feeling eachother is good for now but after awhile your gonna want to do more. And if not you then your bf will want more. Having a physical relationship at 14 (and I'm guessing that he's about the same age) is new and fun but you'll probly want to try new things after awhile. Idk that's my opinion. I hope you can wait , it's a good goal in life that not many ppl can do.

i know i made the mistake of touching his pants and him my top, but i won't if i ever have a bf again.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

polina_bath wrote:

does it still count as sex if his penis presses my underwear? He took it out and i put my hands on it.

what qualkifies as sex?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

when i lie on him on the couch we feel all crazy for rubbing my top but im not having sex nomatter what.

Me and my boyfriend are the same, we dont want have sex until we are ready ( in are case we want to wait until 18). but we are still human. In my opinion sex involves his penis entering, fingering and stuff like that isnt sex in my opion. Touching isnt a sin in my opinion as long as you dont do it with every one and their dog. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year and we are still boy pure at the age of 16.Talk to your boyfriend about what he wants/ needs and what you want/need. your young so dont go to far. Simple rubbing and him touching your breasts might be good, you dont even need to remove clothing. Hope I helped :) ask me if you need more info/help

The post was edited 1 time, last by ToastFiend ().