thought it would be a good thing..

• thought it would be a good thing..

i got back together with my bf..
      and i thought telling him about the guy that took advantage of me would just make us stronger.. i don't believe in keeping really important things from the person i love.
      he flipped out.. wanting to kill this guy..
      then he flipped out on me..
      saying we weren't meant to be and sh*t
      this whole thing is breaking my heart.
      now he's just asking question after question on what happened
      i told him to drop it, but he won't.
      this is still going on..

i'm not sure what to do.
      just forget about him, cuz he doesn't think i'm telling the truth
      or explain and get chewed out, and just go through the whole break up again..
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]been doing what I like when I like how I like it's joyless[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Only you know me[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: thought it would be a good thing..

shorty wrote:

and i thought telling him about the guy that took advantage of me would just make us stronger.. i don't believe in keeping really important things from the person i love.
      this is still going on..

i'm not sure what to do.

How were you taken advantage of?

shorty wrote:

this is still going on..

i'm not sure what to do.

It's possible that he just needs to cool down and process everything. If you told him recently, this is all still fresh and asking questions, wanting to know more is understandable. However, maybe you should communicate with him calmly and ask him why he doesn't believe you and basically, why he's flipping out on you. If you can't be honest with him and not be able to work through things, you don't have much of a relationship.

Ultimately, you have to ask yourself if staying in the relationship is worth it. If you really want to keep it going, you both have to be able to communicate and work through this. Like I said, if this is all new, things may settle down after some time. Maybe let things cool down and talk to him calmly. Do what you feel is best for yourself.

Hope this helped.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Honestly, it probably would have been better to wait a bit longer before getting back with him, it's not surprising that he flipped out on you. I mean, you break up for a little while, and in a short time you were already with someone else, then you get taken advantage of? That's a lot to handle all at once. Give him a chance to let everything sink in and maybe he'll be more willing to listen. that was good of you to tell him at least; he deserves to know being your boyfriend and all.

taken advantage of meaning sex
      i was vulnerable. not wanting to have sex but it happened.

the thing is.. idk he got so upset he wanted to pulverize the guy.
      but i didn't want anyone to know about it.. and he wanted to sit down with my parents
      and me and make me tell them..

but instead i went to meet his parents so he would drop it all...

i'm not sure where we stand on anything..
      i know he cares deeply about me.

he even cut himself with a razor multiple times..
      wasn't exactly deep but if you know how it feels to cut w/ a razor
      it stings
      and it hurts
      no matter how deep

he cares about me.. but now.. i have this trust issue with him

i don't have a phone. house phone or cell
      so we never have a stable way to talk..
      i text him through my computer.

but most days my email is blocked.
      this is the only website not blocked =[

we both are having trust issues that i'm not sure how to overcome
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]been doing what I like when I like how I like it's joyless[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Only you know me[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I do have to say though, it seems like your boyfriend really cares about you, I mean, look how much trouble he is going through to right what he can. And I realize that you aren't quite ready to talk to anyone at home about these problems, but it seems like your boyfriend was just trying to help by encouraging you to talk with your parents about it. Do you not trust him because he wants you to talk to other people about what happened? Have you tried sitting down and talking with just him so he understands what's going on, about what you have told us here? I'm not trying to say one opinion between you is right or wrong, I'm just wondering if you know what's going on in his mind right now.