can't get it up cuz its never with the person i love,will this ever change?

• can't get it up cuz its never with the person i love,will this ever change?

Hiya im 19 and i can't get it up girls properly lol. I was with a girl i really liked, shes gorgeous, all the lads fancy her but it just didnt happen and fully naked she didnt turn me on at all. I can have any girl i want really, but i have got a real thing for a woman at work whos 37 and a really good mate tbh. If you want the ins and outs of that look at my other posts, it is way too much go into, and every piece of info u could want about it is on there lol. I have decided i can never tell her how i feel cuz its so difficult and it just couldnt work.

She is pretty and got a nice body, but to most lads my age shes a bit of a slapper whos out for herself and flirts to get what she wants without ever actually doing anything with people, and someone they would probably fuck if the chance came around, to me she is the most beautiful woman i know, and i can get a hard on just by hearing her name mentioned. I dont want sex with any of the girls i go with, i feel better touching myself and thinking about her, id drop everything i have got this minute and go away with her, i know she cares cuz shes always bin there for me, from each drama to the next i get myself in, shes always checking im ok and stuff.

I know it sounds like i just want shag her but i care so much about her, i lie awake and think of been with her full time, i know her bf/x, whatever he is has hit her before and it genuinely upsets me thinking she might still be getting treated like that, i think i struggle in bed with other girls cuz i dont think anyone could ever come close to what i feel for her. I can honestly say i care more about her than i do about myself. Dont get the wrong impression i dont normally go like this on someone, and it isnt i have nothin else do than sit thinkin bout her, iv just never felt this way.

I keep thinkin il meet someone who makes me feel what i do for her, but i meet girl after girl and they just dont and i worry that il never be happy with anyone cuz il just compare them to her.
    • Re: can't get it up cuz its never with the person i love,will this ever change?

Well it's good you finally spoke your mind, but your shouldn't be telling us this, you need to tell her. It sounds like you love her and that is a word I tend not to use because it can cause harshness. But the truth hurts sometimes. Have you ever gone and sat down with her and tried talking about it? Let me know how things go.. Steve
    • Re: can't get it up cuz its never with the person i love,will this ever change?

quicksandman wrote:

Well it's good you finally spoke your mind, but your shouldn't be telling us this, you need to tell her. It sounds like you love her and that is a word I tend not to use because it can cause harshness. But the truth hurts sometimes. Have you ever gone and sat down with her and tried talking about it? Let me know how things go.. Steve

I have had chances to tell her yeah, i think i wait for an excuse to bottle it rather than anything actually stoppin me lol. About 2 weeks ago i was in her car, just me and her and i could have said something then but i just didnt, i am more worried that il never be happy with anyone else really, i genuinely think she would listen but say i was too young and that, but i think i might find it easier get over it, if i actually said something.