I am Slipping into depression again

• I am Slipping into depression again

Ok when I was 14 I was extremely Depressed Cut myself and Tried to kill Myself By Taking to much pills.

I am 17 now and am getting off probation september 1st and I am out of highschool and I Have to get a Job because My dad calls me a looser and Not normal because my older brother has a job and has never been caught for anything He also tells me Theres something wrong with me and I am going to end up living on the streets. His friends make Jokes towards me because I Painted a friends house for money and they laughed at me because I normally just hang out with friends.

I have only had 2 semi serouis Girlfriends in my life but I am not good looking at all.

I am thinking about Running away after I am off probation Because I just can't stand to be around my dad or step mom because they make me feel like crap,

When I stop and think about my life I almost want to cry because My parents think my siblings are the greatest kids on earth I have 1 older and 1 younger and My dad expects me to be just like my older bro but the thing is I don't Want to I am my own person and I try to tell him about how I feel he ignores me and cracks jokes about it later.

What should I do I am scared that I will end up hurting my self and I have no one in my life I can talk to So thats why I posted this here.
    • Re: I am Slipping into depression again

Yes you are good looking in your own way :)
      Thats horrible... you dont seem to get much support/understanding towards it, thats rather sad. Wil they not let you sit down, talk to them about it? If not pm me or i really would suggest seeing someone, like a mentor. your life needs turning around, but you cannot do it by yourself, the only people that can help are friends, mentors etc. It really helped me, i see a mentor now and shes excellent. Im sorry theyre so like that with you Perhaps they need to realize from another persons view, what position you are in.

Dude....your parents treat you like shit. i say run away, Go to the beach, (Outer banks is prolly the best) Get a job at a 7-11 or somewhere, and buy a tent and a fishing pole, and enjoy life, fck taxes...thats what i am doing when i get old enought after cologe, im going to take a year off and go to the beach and just live there in a tent, work at a gas station, and then fish for food. or buy it if im desprate....I cant wait for that day.

I am on probation for concealed weapon I cop found a knife in my pocket.

My mom is like 150 miles away and she treats me like shit too.

I am off probation september 1st so I am thinking about running away Because all I have to do is not get caught for 9 months and than I am 18.