First kissss tmoz ? :O scared help pls :)?

• First kissss tmoz ? :O scared help pls :)?

Hii i am 16 years old and a girl.
      This guy basically asked me out and we went for a drive the other day. I gave him a hug and a peck at the end. It was like 20 minute drive. Hes 18 btw.

Thing is we're going bowling tomorro and he wants a proper kiss.. :O he even told me this through text in a flirty way but still i am kinda shy.

I have never kissed a guy before and I don't know what to do..

any advice would help about first kisses.. what to do? and what does he mean by proper kiss? because theres different types! ahh I'm confused and a bit nervous..

Thanks xx

p.s I don't know him that well yesterday was the first time we have talked.. he goes to my college though before that we have just seen each other around and smiled. He probz thinks i have had loads of experience with guys aswel..
    • Re: First kissss tmoz ? :O scared help pls :)?

dun u think its 2 early b4 he needs a proper kiss...i mean lol mahn....he's acting so desperate.....i think dere is sumthing wrong.....i think dun get carried away....hold on d rope....i think dis guy is nt gud ....jus assisting dun think i'm getting personal :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Ask me anything formspring.me/Jasoncool

Unknown.kitty wrote:

any advice would help about first kisses.. what to do? and what does he mean by proper kiss? because theres different types! ahh I'm confused and a bit nervous..

You would have to ask him, or figure it out by yourself, we can't help you with "what does he mean by..."
      Advice? There is no advice. Be relaxed, be spontaneous and if he is older and if he told you he wants a kiss he'll probbaly lead and you just have to follow (until come to your personal boundaries about intimacy).
      Have fun :)

Just relax and let it happen, as long as you're comfortable with it. He may be the one to lead it and in that case, just follow. It will come naturally. If it comes down to you making the first move, you'll know when moment is right. And since you already know he wants you to, it will be a little less nerve wracking. All in all, just let it happen naturally. Don't over think it and don't try to plan how you'll do it. It's just something that you pick up when you're in the moment. Relax and don't stress. You'll be fine, I'm sure. :)

Good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

lol these go with the flow ppl are retarded because you cant go with the flow if youve never done it before. dont puck ur lips out all the way like a fish and when your lips touch just touch for a second and thats it im guessing since its ur first one or watev that would be the way to go

i think proper kiss means that he wanna kiss your lips
      srry if im wrong :S

and dont feel shy for this...i know how u feel cuz ive been in the same situation before 2 years (dont know exactly how many, lol) and i kissed him without any prb, with full of love :)
      dont wrry honey :)
      wish ya good luck with this guy :hugs:
      [SIZE=2]DONT HATE WHAT U CANT IMITATE ;)

PROUD TO BE ALBANIAN (H) <3
      [/SIZE]