its not sluttish to wear tiny clothes for your boyfriend is it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• its not sluttish to wear tiny clothes for your boyfriend is it?

my bf said its not slutty if i wear tiny clothes for him and that its only slutty if i wear tiny clothes for all men. but if i wear it for him then other men see too unless its just in his home! or does it count as just wearing it for him even if other guys see it.?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

oops i accidently put it in the sex forum lol!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: its not sluttish to wear tiny clothes for your boyfriend is it?

I don't think it's slutty if you're wearing it just for him in the privacy of your own home. I just thinking if you wore it out in public then yes, I don't think your boyfriend would appreciate you dressing in 'tiny' clothes in public for every other guy to look and gawk at you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

angelxx7 wrote:

I don't think it's slutty if you're wearing it just for him in the privacy of your own home. I just thinking if you wore it out in public then yes, I don't think your boyfriend would appreciate you dressing in 'tiny' clothes in public for every other guy to look and gawk at you.

you said it sister!
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

angelxx7 wrote:

i totally agree also

tiny clothes? No one wants to see your pockets of fat and skin seething out of clothes that are too tight to fit. If you mean slutty and skimpy clothes, then yes, for god's sake, keep it out of the public.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

angelxx7 wrote:

he shows off to his friends when im there sometimes he is more passonate with our cuddling if his 2 friends are there lol
      im not sure , but probably. so far i wear jeans when his friends are with us but dresses or a skirt around my friends.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best thing to do is to wear what you want to wear and what you feel comfortable in most with whatever situation you're heading to, be it public or private. If he doesn't like the fact that you're not dressing like a slut for him, then he might not be worth your time.

As for the friends and cuddling thing, he may just be being possessive and showing off to his friends. If it makes you uncomfortable then say so.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I don't think it is if you are wearing it for one person, especially in a private setting. If you are wearing them in public, then it starts to get fuzzy, and if you are wearing them with the intention of getting guys to look at you, the THAT is slutty.

angelxx7 wrote:

The best thing to do is to wear what you want to wear and what you feel comfortable in most with whatever situation you're heading to, be it public or private. If he doesn't like the fact that you're not dressing like a slut for him, then he might not be worth your time.

As for the friends and cuddling thing, he may just be being possessive and showing off to his friends. If it makes you uncomfortable then say so.

ill say so then next time i guess.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Alucard 117 wrote:

For your boyfriend, no I don't think it is. He's your boyfriend, so why not show him a little? It's different when you're showing someone else your goodies.

yep i guess its like cheating if show for others.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

v859 wrote:

I don't think it is if you are wearing it for one person, especially in a private setting. If you are wearing them in public, then it starts to get fuzzy, and if you are wearing them with the intention of getting guys to look at you, the THAT is slutty.

no i never wear for that reason but less clothes are better in warm weather so i prefer.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Depends on your and his personality. For me it is, but you are not me. Depends what is slutty and tiny. If that means too tight, tigerish pattern or slutty make up or smth then NO.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

polina_bath wrote:

he shows off to his friends when im there sometimes he is more passonate with our cuddling if his 2 friends are there lol

Geez, he sounds like a jerk.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().