drugs, broken condom, missed period, plan b

• drugs, broken condom, missed period, plan b

in the last week i have been drinking, done ecstasy twice, moll-e once, and adderrall twice.
      on the 24th i had sex with this kid while rolling e. the condom broke like 5 minutes in (it lasted a couple hours b/c of the e), but he never came.
      i didn't use plan b the next day because i was expecting my period the 25th and he never came, i usually get my period a day early anyway.
      yesterday i never got my period so i used plan b. (this is my third time using plan b)
      i woke up this morning hoping when i used the bathroom i'd get it (usually what happens first thing...) but i never did.
      i know to most people this sounds weird because i'm only a day late but i've NEVER been late before, i'm almost always early! i have a weird cycle it's only 3 weeks (yes, exactly 3 weeks)

can someone help me feel not so stressed?

-also, i recently visisted friends at college so i was eating food with laxatives in them, and overeating. when i got back on the 22nd i slowed down eating a lot because i got a cold and can't taste food. might this be a factor?

am i stressing over nothing?
    • Re: drugs, broken condom, missed period, plan b

thanks for trying, but i'm looking for help on a more logic-based level....like, does this make sense? could the drugs and change in diet be why this is happeneing?
      also, i doubt this means anything, but i've also slowed down smoking weed, a lot. i used to smoke multiple times a day now i'm down to a couple times a week

All the things you have said is most likely the reason for your missed period. I know a lot of druggies whose periods are extremely irregular. Some of them don't even get their period but once or twice a year. Stress is also a huge factor in a missed period and even your diet could be causing it. He didn't cum, so honestly your chance of this whole thing being because you are pregnant is maybe 5% at the very highest. If you are still worried though, just take a pregnancy test.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

just keep hoping for it, it may be all the drugs
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Take a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant, the best thing to do would be to abort. Avoid drugs if you don't want things like this to happen.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

He doesn't actually need to 'finish' or you to become pregnant. It could be any number of things but a pregnancy test is really just a waste of money at this point.

You could very well be pregnant, it could be the drugs or it could be anyone one of a number of things. The only thing you can do is wait a while and take a test (when I say 'a' test, take a few) and try take better care in future either way.
      True story of a teenage girl overcoming teenage weight problems: Weight loss for teens