I need a favour from Teenhutters

• I need a favour from Teenhutters

This isn't an advert, I'm asking for help!

OK, So I joined this site where you receive free cool shit if you get people to join up after I refer you. It's like lockerz but there's a little more into it. I think it allows people from the US also, but I'm not sure about the price of the offers. Lovefilm is the only free one on the site =]

Basically... I need you to let me refer you, and then you have to go through a FREE Lovefilm trial, which lasts for two weeks. It'll ask you for your card details, but you won't get charged during your two weeks, and just pick the most cheapest package you can offer (£3.99) just in case. Get a film, post it back right away if you want and then terminate it after 2 weeks.

Now, I know that people will think that it's a scam or will be a bit edgy about it, but it's perfectly legit.

I am willing to pay for your services. For everyone who does I'll give you a fiver through paypal... So I'll be out of pocket by like £110 by the end of the 22 referals I need. And if you are charged by Lovefilm I'll pay for that too.
    If you dont' have a paypal then i'll send it throught he post to you, or buy UVIP or something.

So that's money for doing something totally free.
    Please!!!!!! <3

The post was edited 3 times, last by Banana ().

• Re: I need a favour from Teenhutters

it's not, someone at uni did itttt

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

cheers a bunch matthew, you've probablly just ruined any chances of anyone helping out.
    Seriously... way to go.

lock this now.

if anyone is interested then PM me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Banana ().

Miss Loo wrote:

This isn't an advert, I'm asking for help!

OK, So I joined this site where you receive free cool shit if you get people to join up after I refer you. It's like lockerz but there's a little more into it. I think it allows people from the US also, but I'm not sure about the price of the offers. Lovefilm is the only free one on the site =]

Basically... I need you to let me refer you, and then you have to go through a FREE Lovefilm trial, which lasts for two weeks. It'll ask you for your card details, but you won't get charged during your two weeks, and just pick the most cheapest package you can offer (£3.99) just in case. Get a film, post it back right away if you want and then terminate it after 2 weeks.

Now, I know that people will think that it's a scam or will be a bit edgy about it, but it's perfectly legit.

I am willing to pay for your services. For everyone who does I'll give you a fiver through paypal... So I'll be out of pocket by like £110 by the end of the 22 referals I need. And if you are charged by Lovefilm I'll pay for that too.
    If you dont' have a paypal then i'll send it throught he post to you, or buy UVIP or something.

So that's money for doing something totally free.
    Please!!!!!! <3

Advertising Agency Forum

It's there for a reason
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

You're comparing me to the BNP?
    Seriously?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Techno Viking wrote:

You completely lost me here. I get the rest I think but I don't see what you get out of it and why we need to join lovefilm. Does lovefilm want to to refer people to lovefilm? you made it seem like it was another site.

No basically it's a site where you have to do offers on it through other companies but they make you pay like diposites...
    Lovefilm is the only one where you don't have to pay any money to do the offer

i've given you a much as I can.
    but if you don't wana help then don't.
    you don't give this company any card details, at all.
    just your name/address. like you do with Lockerz.

The card details are for the LEGIT site, Lovefilm; which is cancelled after your 2 weeks free trail. so you won't be charged anyway.
    would i say i'm willing to pay if i wasn't serious?

but if you don't wana help then whatever.