lol people are so damned stupid

• lol people are so damned stupid

"having sex on camera and putting it online is going to ruin your relationship. how do you think you're going to feel having women looking at your fiance's dick, and how do you think he will feel having men look at your body? your relationship is doomed to fail."

ROFL. i get this a lot when people find out what i/we do and are going to be doing. not only it is completely full of bullshit, but it is usually coming from people....actually, always coming from people, who haven't asked us anything about it and know nothing about us personally. therefore, they aren't aware that knowing other people are watching actually turns us on.

i actually had one person tell me that our fetish for exhibitionism and voyeurism was a phase and that it would be over in a month or so of being together, lol.

seriously, some people just need to not talk. they sound retarded and don't seem to care just how ignorant they end up looking.
    • Re: lol people are so damned stupid

agreed. It's the same old regurgitated views that these types of people are spouting out, it's not even their own thinking. It's like a knee jerk reaction to hearing something that goes against the norm, i'm not even sure they've properly thought about what they're typing.
      [SIZE=7]¯\(º_o)/¯[/SIZE]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Quill ().

LilCassy wrote:

Why is this a theard?
      What are we suposed to say..?
      good for you...

why do you center your text like an idiot?
      do you think it looks cool?

it's a public forum, we talk about things.
      welcome to the internet.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

ShadowNinja wrote:

So......

whats the link?

Haha, I joke, I joke.

You tell them haterz!

the site isn't built yet. and it's not free anyway.

and mostly i just laugh at them for being so pathetic and dull. and it helps reminds me of how happy i am not to be like that, especially when it comes to sex and sexuality. i don't know how some people live like that, but obviously they feel the same way about me, even without the videos and website. :rolleyes:

Totally agreed with you..people think they get really cool by doing this...but it sounds nothing more then a dumb idea..but some people specially women don't know that they are on camera having sex and that they have been cheated...that's why the conclusion is to choose boyfriends carefully:cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Ask me anything formspring.me/Jasoncool

Jason cool wrote:

Totally agreed with you..people think they get really cool by doing this...but it sounds nothing more then a dumb idea..but some people specially women don't know that they are on camera having sex and that they have been cheated...that's why the conclusion is to choose boyfriends carefully:cool:

what are you talking about?
      because from what i am reading here, you think it is a dumb idea to have sex on camera and putting it out online. which is not even close to what i said.

It is fully within their right to express their opinion to you whether you agree with it or not. I don't see what is so aggravating about that. The line is only drawn when they try to actively stop you, such as phoning up the company etc.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell

Jason cool wrote:

face, meet palm.
      [SIZE=7]¯\(º_o)/¯[/SIZE]

isitso wrote:

It is fully within their right to express their opinion to you whether you agree with it or not. I don't see what is so aggravating about that. The line is only drawn when they try to actively stop you, such as phoning up the company etc.

get off of your high horse and stop acting like you have never been annoyed by anyone, or found someone stupid for their view point and how they try to shove it down someone else's throat. seriously.

no shit it's their right to express their opinion. thanks for the newsflash. that doesn't make their ignorance any less obvious. and that is exactly what it is, ignorance. especially when they don't present it as an opinion, as most choose to present it as a fact that my relationship will end due to these things, etc etc.

Yeah, people can be a little...I can't think of a word, but they don't think before they leap. People should mind their own business on some things. If you don't like something, don't bother telling people that you don't. If you actually have an intellectual input on the subject, fine, but if you're just going say, "how can you do that?", then I say go somewhere else. It's rude to insult or try to belittle what other people do. It's not like what they say will change your mind on what you want to do.

There's nothing wrong with it, and if you both are fine with it, great. Other people don't need to bash on it though.

And I think what someone else was trying to say, was on some tapes online only one of the people know that it's being taped or going online and the other person is a victim. Not what's goin on here, but a simple misunderstanding. Next time though, read the thread more carefully. :)
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

clavicle wrote:

get off of your high horse and stop acting like you have never been annoyed by anyone, or found someone stupid for their view point and how they try to shove it down someone else's throat. seriously.

no shit it's their right to express their opinion. thanks for the newsflash. that doesn't make their ignorance any less obvious. and that is exactly what it is, ignorance. especially when they don't present it as an opinion, as most choose to present it as a fact that my relationship will end due to these things, etc etc.

I'm sorry, can you point me to the section within my post where it could be logically sound to state that I act as if I have never been annoyed by anyone? Because I'm not seeing it. I've been annoyed by people before, sure. But not about people giving their insight, 'ignorant' or not, about something. If it bothers you, then don't take it so personally or try not to judge their persona as ignorant or stupid based on one viewpoint they may have. A mistake doesn't make a bad person.
      "The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical no one will believe in it"-Bertrand Russell