i just dont want to live

• i just dont want to live

I have herpes and thats all i can think about. i cry myself to sleep everynight because everytime i think of my future i remember i have herpes and i dont even know who gave it to me. i only had three partners in my life, and now i have to live with this virus forever. i never envisioned my life to be like this, and i dont want to live with herpes. i just want to die than live with the embarrassment of having to telll people about it. i really want to kill myself, but i want to find the most painless way to do it. please give me ideas...
    • Re: i just dont want to live

I'm sorry to hear that you have herpes. But hey, you can't change what has happened. Things happen for a reason and you shouldn't take the easy way out. Try to focus on what you can do now, as opposed to thinking of what you could've done. You have the virus so you gotta deal with what you can do about it now. There are medications out there to relieve the severity of the symptoms so you can live as much of a painless lifestyle as possible.

Try look up some forums that deal specifically with herpes patients and with herpes support groups. There will be people there that are more specialized in supporting you through this process. And there'll definitely be people around in those forums who know what you're going through too.

Herpes shouldn't change who you are on the inside, you're still the same person if not stronger if you pull through this. Perhaps you can learn from this and grow to teach others how to deal with this as well.

Hopes this helps
    • Re: i just dont want to live

Very sorry to hear this but you really don't want to end your life. Try to forget it,I know easy to say than do,but you have to. Just pray every day and take treatments for it. It will get better. Just remember everything happens for a reason,although its so hard to understand. Good Luck!
      [CENTER][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]