When you think everything is great crap happens!

• Re: When you think everything is great crap happens!

Well ... I've had that experience when you wonder what is the next thing to go wrong ... and in a minute or two ... bam.

Today I had a fight with a friend ... Idk if we will remain friends after what he did.

I also tried to meet someone new ... that ended up like this: "I am not in the mood for new relationships"

It's been a while now that I wonder if something is wrong with me.
      [SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]

Yeah, one year ago next month, I was a straight A student taking the hardest course load in my HS, college prospects looking great. Then my parents, best friend and god-daughter died in the course of two months. Tore my life apart, I had to drop-out and get a job to support my little sister, now I'm taking college classes and working full-time and my life is just starting to get back in order.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"What we do in life echoes in ete[/SIZE][SIZE=3]rnity."[/SIZE]
      ~ Maximus from The Gladiator[/CENTER]

I've always gone through life believing that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is impossible to find in your eyes - other people may be able to see it. Even if its just to make you a stronger person.

I have gone through a experience like that. Around a year ago now. I was in my last year of school. Expecting all A's in my exams, had alot of friends and genuinly enjoyed life. Then i found out i was pregnant - lost most my friends, struggled at school, had to drop out of college early. It was all going downhill. Then at 5 months pregnant my bestfriend Ben died. I wouldnt eat, wouldnt come out my room. I was heart broken.
      But its made me who i am today.
      I personally feel stronger, and i have an angel watching over me.
      I also have a gorgeous baby boy whome i would do anything for.
      I've got a part time job with my aunt (which means i can spend more time with my family), which is convenintly a 5 min walk from my house.
      Its also brought my family closer.

Whatever's happened, just remember that there is a reason for it.. you just have to look closer to find it. And it will make you a better person in the long run. Everyone has ups and downs, but we're all here to help you get through this!
      x
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Zachary Jayden, My precious little [/SIZE][SIZE=3]man, I love you with all my heart ♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]

BarCa_FReaK wrote:

Yep we win everything. Then we sold Eto'o to Inter for Ibrahamvic =/ oh then they get £40million to, so annoying.

LOL. Don't complain.... you COULD be a Liverpool fan.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=2]Be creative - formspring.me/DannyRar[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

[LEFT][SIZE=2]People say I only see what I want to. So why do I see you?![/SIZE][/LEFT]

Lozzaa. wrote:

I've always gone through life believing that everything happens for a reason, even if that reason is impossible to find in your eyes - other people may be able to see it. Even if its just to make you a stronger person.

I have gone through a experience like that. Around a year ago now. I was in my last year of school. Expecting all A's in my exams, had alot of friends and genuinly enjoyed life. Then i found out i was pregnant - lost most my friends, struggled at school, had to drop out of college early. It was all going downhill. Then at 5 months pregnant my bestfriend Ben died. I wouldnt eat, wouldnt come out my room. I was heart broken.
      But its made me who i am today.
      I personally feel stronger, and i have an angel watching over me.
      I also have a gorgeous baby boy whome i would do anything for.
      I've got a part time job with my aunt (which means i can spend more time with my family), which is convenintly a 5 min walk from my house.
      Its also brought my family closer.

Whatever's happened, just remember that there is a reason for it.. you just have to look closer to find it. And it will make you a better person in the long run. Everyone has ups and downs, but we're all here to help you get through this!
      x

Oh I so sorry to hear that but I'm really happy to hear everything went into place. Remember the quote everything happens for a reason.-best of lucK!
      [CENTER][CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]