What Part of a Fairy Tale Are You?

• What Part of a Fairy Tale Are You?

Blogthings - What Part of a Fairy Tale Are You?

You Are the Castle

You are a bit of a homebody and even somewhat of a loner. You function best when you're all by yourself.
      Other people see you as mysterious and even a little scary. They don't understand how deep and complicated you are.

You have many layers to your personality, and there is always a surprise waiting around the corner with you.
      You aren't as scary as you seem, but you are intense. You require people to confront things about themselves that they rather not know.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: What Part of a Fairy Tale Are You?

You Are the Fairy

You are charming, cheerful, and a little bit magical. You make other people's lives better.
      You are a bit eccentric at times, but you truly care about people in your own way.

You are hyper and restless. It drives you crazy to sit still, and you are usually the first to leave any event.
      You are unpredictable and flighty. No one can guess what you'll be up to next ... or where you'll be!

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes and 3 Stupid Ones

You Are the Magic Wand
      You are imaginative and idealistic. You believe that anything is possible, and you don't leave room for doubt.
      You think that there is too much hopelessness in the world. People need more optimism and hope in their lives.

You know that change isn't as easy as the flick of a magic wand, but you also know that amazing things can happen if you let them.
      You aren't sure if you believe in miracles, but you do believe in yourself. And that's almost as good.

You Are the Fairy

You are charming, cheerful, and a little bit magical. You make other people's lives better.
      You are a bit eccentric at times, but you truly care about people in your own way.

You are hyper and restless. It drives you crazy to sit still, and you are usually the first to leave any event.
      You are unpredictable and flighty. No one can guess what you'll be up to next ... or where you'll be!

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds

You Are the Fairy

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

You Are the Fairy

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

You Are the Dragon

You are powerful and a bit intimidating. While you do have a bit of a temper, your bark is much more vicious than your bite.
      In general, you tend to be fair and even noble. You treat everyone with respect, and you try to do right by people.

However, if someone crosses you, you can get downright nasty. Your emotions can get the better of you.
      You don't literally breath fire when you're angry, but enough. It's best not to make you bad.