Hey YOU!... Yes, You Mr Paedophile...

• Hey YOU!... Yes, You Mr Paedophile...

After seeing so many threads obviously created by old men/women with only the intention of masturbating to the young teenagers replies!
    I was just wondering where you all come from? Is there some sort of underground society where you all get together and decree that each member must join TeenHut and post sick innapropriate threads about how you want to have sex with your sister/mother/brother?

It would be great if I could get one of you out here and ask you a few questions... Like how you came to this point in your pathetic life where the only option for you to get any sort of sexual excitement is by harassing children, with your sick thoughts and fantasies?

Heck, I bet you got your dick out right now, furiously fapping away to the sight of me directly talking to YOU, well sorry to spoil your fun but I'm no child myself...
  • Re: Hey YOU!... Yes, You Mr Paedophile...

My tutor from school was arrested the year after i left and sent to prison for paedophilia, now it seems so obvious why he used to make us sit on his lap all them times.

I serious, no joke, not this time.

So Mr P. where are you? I swear if you come out and talk to us, it will be a serious conversation!

I WANT A GODDAM CONFRONTATION!

Heather wrote:

Now now, RMG isn't THAT bad.

:( Am I missing something? Is that a famous sex offender?

All I got from wikipedia was:

RMG could apply to any of the following:
    Rail Mounted Gantry, a type of industrial crane
    Revolutionary Marxist Group (Canada), a Trotskyist political organization in Canada in the 1970s
    RMG Connect, the marketing division of JWT, the fourth-largest advertising agency in the United States
    Rover's Morning Glory, a syndicated morning radio talk-show broadcast by WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio
    RCA Music Group

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr. Jakoy ().

Heather wrote:

Now now, RMG isn't THAT bad.

xNerRadx wrote:

Lol that's funny.

Mr Jack wrote:

:( Am I missing something? Is that a famous sex offender?

All I got from wikipedia was:

RMG could apply to any of the following:
    Rail Mounted Gantry, a type of industrial crane
    Revolutionary Marxist Group (Canada), a Trotskyist political organization in Canada in the 1970s
    RMG Connect, the marketing division of JWT, the fourth-largest advertising agency in the United States
    Rover's Morning Glory, a syndicated morning radio talk-show broadcast by WMMS in Cleveland, Ohio
    RCA Music Group

:lol:

*I* am RMG. I earned the nickname from back when my old username was "rmg126", and everyone shortened it to "rmg" or "RMG." My IRL name is actually David, and no I am not a paedophile. This is merely an urban legend which was probably born out of the fact that, back in my days as a newfag, I would indiscriminately "hit on" all TH members with penises, which did include some younger d00dz. I used quotation marks because it wasn't actual philandering, but rather innocent fun. :lol: My biggest TH man-crush is actually almost 20, so I am in no danger of getting partyv&. :cool:

Anyways, back on the original topic, I find the pedos and perverts to be just as annoying and creepy as you do. What's especially sad (but also funny) are the 58 year old men who steal pics of hot girls from random Myspace profiles and come on here pretending to be horny teenage girls, and seeing all the younger male members drooling all over them. :lol:

moot wrote:

:lol:

*I* am RMG. I earned the nickname from back when my old username was "rmg126", and everyone shortened it to "rmg" or "RMG." My IRL name is actually David, and no I am not a paedophile. This is merely an urban legend which was probably born out of the fact that, back in my days as a newfag, I would indiscriminately "hit on" all TH members with penises, which did include some younger d00dz. I used quotation marks because it wasn't actual philandering, but rather innocent fun. :lol: My biggest TH man-crush is actually almost 20, so I am in no danger of getting partyv&. :cool:

Anyways, back on the original topic, I find the pedos and perverts to be just as annoying and creepy as you do. What's especially sad (but also funny) are the 58 year old men who steal pics of hot girls from random Myspace profiles and come on here pretending to be horny teenage girls, and seeing all the younger male members drooling all over them. :lol:

Haha, rmg i actually i think i remember you hitting on me. Did you have a avatar of a black dude when you first joined?
    Low raise, to the height that of God to men.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

blue91 wrote:

apparently they come from australia.

i lold
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
    Jal
    : Of course.

Cassie
    : That's what love feels like.
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
    ♥
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Samesies.

I've met one IRL, I didn't actually know he was one though. It was really creepy. This weird guy just started stalking me and a bunch of friends while we were camping. He kept on acting like he was all cool and stuff and would just come and randomly sit at our campsite. Anyways about a week later we saw a news report saying some guy had been arrested at the campsite for attempted rape of two young brothers, and they showed his picture. It really freaked us all out.
    [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
    [CENTER][/CENTER]