We argued a lot. She became a bitch, now im getting back at her.

• We argued a lot. She became a bitch, now im getting back at her.

sorry its long, but it all needs to be explained...again sorry

Ok so here is the situation. Me and this girl me in the middle of september and started talking to each other and flirted back and forth, even while she had a bf. Well about a week after we met, she dumped her bf so she could be with me. We then became a couple. It was a semi long distance relationship, She was still in high school i was in college and we lived about 2.5 hours away from one another. Well the relationship was great, we got along perfectly nothing was wrong. Well at this time i was unsure of what i wanted to do with my life. At one point i was going to move to AZ and i decided to end the relationship because we would have never seen each other ever again. Well after about a month of being apart we were still talking to one another. Well my mind changed about going to AZ, well she asked me to go to the premeire of New moon with her so i did. Before the movie started we were alone and began to talk to each other and ended up getting back together because we realized we were in love with each other. Well things were great, and eventually she went on vacation with her family to florida for about 2 week and for the first week we were unable to talk to eachother because she was on a cruise and didnt have phone service. So being a great bf i texted her anyway leaving her a bunch of cute messages reminding her how much i loved her and what not. Well finally she got back from her vacation we finally got to see each other, and got to spend our first night together. It was the most amazing time of my life. We didnt have sex but we did still have some fun. Anyway. It was about another 2 weeks after that til we got to hang out again. Well She we had been texting each other and she said she had nothing going on that sunday, so i decided to take the day off from work and go up and surprise her. Well i get up there and she wants to spend the day with her friend. After i spent two hours driving up there. Well i decided to stick around cause i wanted to be with her. Well it was about 10 at night and her friend started to become well lets say a bitch... She started to tell me that i needed to leave cause it was past her bed time.. (I remind you this was her friend talking) after about ten mins of listening to her friends bitch i left. Well on my way home my gfs friend texts me, and we started to argue, and it just goes crazy. Well after me and my girls friend stop arguing my girl texts me asking me why i was freaking out about nothing. well that started up an arguement between us. And it got to the point were our relationship was on a wire. Well we talked through it and was alright. Then come valentines day weekend i came up on saturday and had bought her roses and a teddy bear. She had to work til 1230 that day and i decided to be waiting for her at her house as a surprise. well when she showed up, all i got was a "oh hey." and a small hug. That threw me off guard. Well we went to the movies and went out to eat, and we were watching tv at her house, a couple of her friends randomly showed up to her house. Well she wanted to hangout with them for a little while. Well we got back to her place and basically went straight to bed. Got up the next day, and after hanging out for a little while i had to head home. On the way home i texted my girl asking if she was okay. because sunday she had been acting weird towards me. that some how lead up to an argument again. Well this time we decided to break up once again. Well about 5 days after being broken up, I had sex with another girl. Well some of her friends decided to call me and start to talk shit to me, running their mouths. Well finally my ex got ahold of me and told me not to worry about it.. I was just intrested of finding out who it was. Well she wouldnt tell me at all. And got into once again another argument, well i had told her that i had sex with another girl to throw it in her face because i was mad. Well she said "fuck you" and that was it. well i called up my roommate who actually introduced us to each other and told him to call her right away and tell her i was lying. Well she believed us and , that was the end of it. So i thought. Well about 3 weeks later i get a text from her. Asking me how the sex was. She had found out because someone had told her. Well we again started to argue. Eventually it ended up with me telling her to go fucking rot in hell and her telling me to fuck off and never talk to her again. Well two days later i find out she sent a naked picture of herself to a friend of mine and offered him sex. ( oh i forgot she is a virgin and wanted to wait till she graduated to have sex). Well i got super pissed, and decided well if she wants to play dirty i can play. So i went on facebook and messaged her parents about what i found out, and then messaged her guy friends telling them that she was looking to have sex so if they wanted to get lucky to text her and maybe they will get lucky.. ( i dont get mad, i dont get even, I win) Well eventually i get a call from her mom, basically saying it all needs to stop and so on. Well i basically said ok, im done with her for good. Well yesterday i decided to apologize for acting the way i did. I had to message her on facebook since i dont have her number anymore, and yeah.. well i never heard back from her. that same day one girl from her school begins to talk to me on facebook chat. Well i come to find out that over the weekend before she found out about me having sex, she had made out with one of her guy friends that, she had always claimed "hes like my brother, we would never do anything" I actually found this out from her friends ex, so i decided to talk to her, and flirt, well we actually just got done sexting, and are making plans to have sex to get back at our ex's.

I cant wait to have sex with her. and its gonna be great. i actually hope they find out some how. :D:D

Is this a great way to get back or what!?:D
      hey, whats up, wanna make out?

formspring.me/Brendanlibbey

The post was edited 3 times, last by libbey91 ().

• Re: We argued a lot. She became a bitch, now im getting back at her.

No.. I'm not saying both of you weren't at fault, but to sink that low is just heartless. If you want to have any chance of not losing her as a friend later in life, as well as some of your friends, I don't suggest you do it. You don't HAVE to get even with her, you can just let it go and be the better person.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Linda wrote:

No.. I'm not saying both of you weren't at fault, but to sink that low is just heartless. If you want to have any chance of not losing her as a friend later in life, as well as some of your friends, I don't suggest you do it. You don't HAVE to get even with her, you can just let it go and be the better person.

there is no chance of us ever being friends again that has already been settled

libbey91 wrote:

there is no chance of us ever being friends again that has already been settled

I don't think thats the point. Even if you guys aren't going to be friends again, theres no reason to do that to her.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Im gonna go against the trend and say do it, what have you got to loose? your morale high ground, so the fuck what, youll both be as bad as each other but atleast you wont be on worse ground, what do you have to gain? revenge and sex, sounds like a simple choice to me.....

^ i like that answer.. i go with this one.. cause i agree what do i have to lose? Friends? Who gives a fuck. I dont thats who.. So Its gonna happen. Already making plans to go see her friend. Im a heartless emotionless person so its not gonna change me at all.. :D

libbey91 wrote:

^ i like that answer.. i go with this one.. cause i agree what do i have to lose? Friends? Who gives a fuck. I dont thats who.. So Its gonna happen. Already making plans to go see her friend. Im a heartless emotionless person so its not gonna change me at all.. :D

You seriously dont care that ur a heartless and emotionless person?