i JUST need a topic to rant in, please.

• Re: i JUST need a topic to rant in, please.

Oh man. Last time I had a CT scan I fell asleep and felt waaay funny.
      I hate that shit they inject into you. It makes me burn inside. D:
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

i've only ever had a ct scan while being in the ER, so i was already hooked up to IV's and don't know what they did to me. this is the first time i'm going for one on my own. i don't have an issue at all with them injecting me with anything, i'm obviously not afraid of needles, but i wasn't aware they did it for ct scans.
      what is it they inject you with?

I'm not sure what it's called, but it's what helps them see into your brain or some shit.
      It makes you feel hot, but since at the time my nerves were going nuts it was more like I was burning from the inside out.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

they are looking at my kidneys, doing a contrast ct scan looking for stones.

now, i did have something injected into my IV when i had my mri done when i had my seizure, if you're getting the two confused? but you could've had something completely different that warranted being injected with something. they only flushed me with saline personally though. you can tell when they do that, because you taste it in your mouth.

Yeah, they do the same for most CT scans. I've had a few of both CT, MRI... the whole dibilitating (sp) migraine thing had them looking for a tumour for the longest time. They might do the same thing for yours because it'll help the stones show up.
      I'm getting another scan soon to see what parts of my stomach are bleeding now. -_- Not looking forward to it because after that they're gonna stick something into my stomach like a camera. But I said they have to do it through the mouth. Idgaf if it is medical, they're not sticking anything up my butt. ;x
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

omg, stomach bleeding? you poor thing, fuck, i hope you're okay.

i'm also going to ask them if they can give me something for the pain i've been having. this, according to my doctor, might not be a kidney stone at all, but a possibility that because i stretch so hard the way i do, and so often, that i have pulled something right in that area, and it is giving the same feeling as a kidney stone.
      but i don't know. i suppose it's possible, but i've had enough stones, though never fully passed, to know what kidney stone pain is.
      if they can't give me anything for the pain where i'm going, a prescription or something, i'm fucked. OTC medications do not work on me, because i have exhausted them from my TMJ disorder already for years. they are all useless. i can't take the medication i took before for the chronic pain from my TMJ either, because it lowers the seizure threshold, so they want me off of it for at least a month or two until my body is healthy again (though by the i will be in canada, and hopefully the tylenol with codeine they sell there OTC will be enough to help me with my pain). i just need something, for now, to get me through this kidney stone, or whatever it is, until it's passed. the heating pad does not do anything for me, and i get the pain right now not constantly, but at random moments, as if the stone is stopping for a long period of time, then slowly moving a very short distance.

on another note, i'm watching mandible on cam right now and he is asleep. we leave our cams on all night. he is breathing and his nose is whistling and i'm tempted to wake him up to make it stop.
      -__-

LOL. Aw. I barely make a sound when I sleep except for when I sleep talk which is usually loud. o_o

And yeah, due to painkillers I used to take I got a few ulcers in my stomach/bowel area, and they started bleeding freely after I got my latest blood infusion. It's painful as balls but I'll get over it. Too bad most other painkillers make me puke now, so I have to deal with it with as little pain meds as possible. I've been missing a lot of school because of it and I just want to pass this year so I can go back to Canada next year. X(
      I hope your scans go well. I can't stand them when they inject me because I have a massive fear of needles. So I look like a freak when I go in with my good luck Batman doll for comfort. <_<
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

they always ask me if i'm afraid of needles, and i just stare at them as if they're stupid.
      when i had my surface piercing on my wrist, i had a nurse ask me if i had a needle fear, and i said no. she asked me if i was sure, so i showed her at the time every one of my piercings and explained how the surface wrist was done. 5 minutes later i think she finally got the point that needles don't bother me, so just take the fucking blood already you damn vampire. ugh.

xD
      With my facial piercings I've had no fears about the needles. I think it's the fact that the needles are going into my veins n' shit in the hospitals and I've also got a fear of bleeding out.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Kevmo7 wrote:

most likely meeting up this july, got most things sorted, just a few more things to get sussed tho

then she will move down here probly around oct/nov next year

yep, probably early november of 2011 :)
      [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]To make my dreams come true. To protect the ones I love. And to keep fighting.
      The star inside my heart... please keep on shining strong and bring me power![/FONT][/COLOR]

Dr.Carter;2785725 wrote:

The only thing worse than a smart-ass is a dumb smart-ass.

that shits always gonna happen working for yourself. i work for myself selling lumber logs and firewood i had someone email me from an ad i had online and they said they wanted such and i got it all ready in the last email i sent him saying it was ready i asked to be paid in cash because i had never done business with him before and he got all offended and said "i no longer want to do business with you thanks to that comment about the cash it was very uncalled for" so there went $500 worth of wood still sitting in my yard rotting 2 years later cause it was a special order that is rarely needed and i was gonna use that money that afternoon to fix my bike so i was fucked either way. shit happends i tent to give it back to people who give it to me he got a 500 word hate letter and a promise to never reply to a wood ad on that site again cause it might be me.
      life may begin at 40 but it doesn't get very interesting till about 180.

for those who know me no explanation is needed for those who don't none is possible.