Aborted

• I found out that my Mom was talked out of aborting me because my grandma was catholic, and I cant blame my Mom for thinking about this because she was only 14 when she was knocked up but the fact that she was going to kill me really bothers me inside like she only cares for me because I was born and that if she had Aborted me well... you know it just scares me that I was meant to be killed and never given a chance at life and I cant even look my Mom in the face any more and I don't think I'll ever get over something like this, just how do i get over this!?
    • Re: Aborted

think about it like this....ur mom didnt abort u, ur here&she loves u...alot of people i kno have parents who dont love them&that sux way more than wat ur goin through... my mom tried rele hard to have me& idk why she did...i guess to have sumthin she can control& push around& i'm just supposed to take w.e she feels like doin to me...JUST BE GLAD UR MOM LOVES U

I can understand it must be hard to think about, but try to put yourself in her shoes and see how you would feel. Being 14 and pregnant is really young, and I think your mom was just weighing 1 of the 3 options. You shouldn't be mad at her, because in a sense, thats like being mad at someone who didn't eat what you wanted them to eat. I'm sure your mother feels bad about thinking about her decision, but the good thing is she didn't. Don't let a thought she had when she was 14 affect how you feel about her now.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Linda wrote:

I can understand it must be hard to think about, but try to put yourself in her shoes and see how you would feel. Being 14 and pregnant is really young, and I think your mom was just weighing 1 of the 3 options. You shouldn't be mad at her, because in a sense, thats like being mad at someone who didn't eat what you wanted them to eat. I'm sure your mother feels bad about thinking about her decision, but the good thing is she didn't. Don't let a thought she had when she was 14 affect how you feel about her now.

^ This.
      She was most likely seeing that maybe she wouldn't have been able to give you the life you deserved. Just because she thought of doing so, doesn't mean she loves you any less now. You need to try and stop focusing on it so much and turn your focus on something else, all you are doing by thinking so much about it is making yourself feel upset.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Be damn glad she didn't. You shouldn't be pissed. you should be THANKFUL that your mom pulled through at such a young age. It's completely understandable of your mom to consider an abortion with how young she was.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]