cheating?

• There's this girl I love a lot, but someone just told me she cheated on me, (doesnt matter what she did).
      But in the past a lot of bs came from people that were flat out untrue, so now I don't trust/listen to anybody when it comes to saying what my girl did, etc etc..

If I do decide to ask her about this thing someone told me, it's obvious she'll deny it. I'm not sure if I should bring it up anyway?

But what does it take for you to break up a relationship because of cheating? I mean, would you actually have to be the one to find the truth out for yourself?
    • Re: cheating?

Depends what kind of relationship and what kind of cheating is that.
      For me, at the moment, if my BF would cheat me (make ot or have a BJ), just once I wouldn't break up with him. We are in siutation I wouldn't mind so much, cos I could understand. If that would happen more then once, or if he would have actual sex with some girl, then I don't know whout would I do.

brolli33 wrote:

If I do decide to ask her about this thing someone told me, it's obvious she'll deny it. I'm not sure if I should bring it up anyway?

If you don't want to bring it up, you don't have to. However, I only recommend keeping this knowledge to yourself if you fully trust her and there's not doubt in your mind. If it's bothering you now, it's going to continue to bother you until you try to find out the truth from her. If there are doubts, you need to speak up or else, it will cause you problems down the road in your relationship. So, you need to ask yourself if you're fine letting this go or if you want to bring it up and try to put your mind at ease.

You shouldn't fully trust what other people are saying anyway. You should always go straight to the source and find out that way. If you bring it up, you don't have to accuse her and start a huge argument. It doesn't have to be that way. Just calmly tell her what you heard and see how she responds to it. If you know her well and even if something like this has happened before, her response could be a good indicator of whether or not it's true. Though, that's just my opinion. There's nothing wrong with bringing it up. Part of a relationship is being able to talk about things without being afraid to do so.

But what does it take for you to break up a relationship because of cheating? I mean, would you actually have to be the one to find the truth out for yourself?
      Well, just speaking in general, both people should be on the same page when it comes to what is classified as cheating. And you want to make sure neither one of you is being hypocritical because, that's not fair. It's a subject that one should discuss with their partner so they know what's okay and what's not. If a break up does occur, one should find out the truth for themselves. Like I said, going to the source of the matter is a better option than just believing what you hear. Because, what you hear may not be true and then you would have made a mistake. I can't speak from experience so, I'm just giving my general opinion.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

if u rele love her&she rele loves u then i think u can ask her bout wat people are sayin about her&she wont be offended&tell u the truth...just be like i've been hearin rumors from people that u did.......& i dont believe they are true but i just wanted to ask u? if u did sumthin u can tell me. i love u& u kno that i'll forgive u if u did anything

Bram wrote:

Just ask her. You can tell if she's lying or telling the truth when she responds.

Sure beats never knowing/never asking.

Simple, and what I would say. She shouldn't get mad if you ask, because you heard it, and you just want to bring it up with her like anyone would.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Ask.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]