I hate the war

• Re: I hate the war

I have two good friends who got sent to Afghanistan. One of those said friends had to be sent back because he was shot in the leg and it damaged it pretty bad. Now he can't be in the military anymore because of his injury. My other friend is coming back to the U.S. soon and is retiring as soon as he can because he believes that the reason why it started has been lost.

I agree we should support the troops because it's not their fault on what decisions Bush makes. I'm sorry for the loss your b/f faces and I can only imagine how upset he feels. I wish you and him luck.

Remind your boyfriend he died doing his job. He knew his life was at risk when applying. That is their job, they wanted to be in the army. He died for us, and I would rather die like that then anything else.

Also, I like your second paragraph because I agree with it ^_^. You guys that want your "boys" to come back home, thats like you telling your dad to not go to work. It's their work to go over there and fight. They KNOW they have family and friends at home, seriously people, they know what's at risk. Let them fight the war, if you keep interfearing with the war you WILL make it last longer. If we kill all the bad guys over there to, we won't have to go over there as MUCH in the future. And hopefully they don't run a plane into something again.

Oh yea, and I know what it is like for family and friends to be over there. I have 3 family members over there, and I'm not scared for them at all.

I'm not going to say that I love the war, but i view it as a needed war. Britain and America are in this world to liberate the opressed. (Ironic coming from a man who's country was once upon a time was of the most opressive countries to ever exist. But, that's not relevant.) Like i said, war is needed. Especially in Afghanistan. Your boyfriend's friend was a brave man, and died doing his duty and his job. When I join the RMC I hope, if i die. I go out doing just the same.

"Without war there cannot be peace"

and no one cares if u hate it how would you like if the afghans and iraqs were fighting in ure home town killing not only ure friends and family but killing just aqquantinces and then going and blowing up a bus and finding out that u had say 2 aunts a couple friends and maybe an aquantince or 2 all die in the same day u should be damn proud of us keeping the fighting away from home but sumtimes i think that unless the fight is going on in our homesoil people are enver gonna understand its for the better to keep it over there and to keep the pressure on the crazy muslims

fumanchu451 wrote:

"Without war there cannot be peace"

and no one cares if u hate it how would you like if the afghans and iraqs were fighting in ure home town killing not only ure friends and family but killing just aqquantinces and then going and blowing up a bus and finding out that u had say 2 aunts a couple friends and maybe an aquantince or 2 all die in the same day u should be damn proud of us keeping the fighting away from home but sumtimes i think that unless the fight is going on in our homesoil people are enver gonna understand its for the better to keep it over there and to keep the pressure on the crazy muslims

The iraqis were/are no threat. And this whole crazy muslim thing...these wars are far political than religious.

Sounds awful, but we have only lost fully grown men who chose to be in the millitary. The Iraqis have lost women and children too, it is selfish for us to complaign too much. Think of the lives they saved... I'm sure they wouldn't want you to be upset for them they died doing something they lived for.

robb wrote:

The iraqis were/are no threat. And this whole crazy muslim thing...these wars are far political than religious.

i completely agree.

my older brother was KIA in baghdad last month and he was a major in the army so before he left we talked alot about the war and we both agreed on these things 1 the military plan is a great one 2 bush can go fuck himself 3 dying for your country isnt bad but dying for something you dont beleive in is

not sure if i helped but just had to say it

btw its my first post WOOT