Is my girl pregnant?

• Is my girl pregnant?

I have a question and would be glad if anyone had the answer some insight.

in january me and my girl had sex and the condom broke, I ejaculated inside of her.
      1 and a half hours later she took a morning after pill, and 14 dayslater she had her period, like she usually would. we were relieved. But now she has missed febuary and we are coming to the end of march, what is going on?? she has had stress and lack of sleep, which i know can delay the period, along with the morning after pill. we have had sex since, but always with a condom, and they did not break.

do you think we are ok or not?

any advice is appricated thank you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by daftfreak777 ().

• Re: Is my girl pregnant?

daftfreak777 wrote:

I have a question and would be glad if anyone had the answer some insight.

in january me and my girl had sex and the condom broke, I ejaculated inside of her.
      1 and a half hours later she took a morning after pill, and 14 dayslater she had her period, like she usually would. we were relieved. But now she has missed febuary and we are coming to the end of march, what is going on?? she has had stress and lack of sleep, which i know can delay the period, along with the morning after pill. we have had sex since, but always with a condom, and they did not break.

do you think we are ok or not?

any advice is appricated thank you.

Hi, Your girlfriend should be fine, She took the morning after pill. Have you had sex since then for her to miss her period. The morning after pill can cause you miss a couple period's in your cycle. But, if you're unsure about it all, Take a test or get blood testing done.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

^ Like my boy said. Test
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Maybe morning after pill made her cycle irregular. Just do the test to be sure.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

hearttbeats wrote:

Hi, Your girlfriend should be fine, She took the morning after pill.

That doesn't mean she can't be pregnant, morning after pills are not 100% effective. With rest you said I completely agree.