Young girl & older guy

• Re: Young girl & older guy

Tanyaa wrote:

If he likes you for the right reasons, i think its fine tbh. As long as you're both happy then no one has a right to tell you who you can or can't have feelings for.

This.

If he was 47 and you were 15(ie 3 years ago) that would be wrong since he was legal and you weren't, but your both legal so it's your own choice whether it's OK or not, nothing anyone says or does can change that

Batgirl wrote:

No, Trigger. That's just your point of view.
      People like you are just too closed-minded to realize that there can be differences in the world. If they have a special connection it is NOT wrong.

And dreamer, there are many things they can have in common. Everyone is different, you can't just generalize people like that.

And this^^ is YOUR point of view.

ok, i guess we should tell that 16 year old that it's fine for him to have sex with his ''beloved'' 10 year old... they are both kids right?
      :rolleyes:

^I don't see the link between two legal adults who are at an age where they usually are mature enough to know what they want being together and two kids with one of them being only ten (and has probably barely even hit puberty) having sex together. Can most 10 years olds even consent to sex? In Belgium, the age of consent is 16, so it would be considered as rape if a 16-years old boy/girl had sex with a 10-years old child as, usually, 10-years-olds don't have the maturity, whether it's in their head or physically (what if they get pregnant? The risk for complications becomes even higher), to consent to sex without regretting it afterwards.

The post was edited 3 times, last by CrystalColoredRainbow ().

^That.
      18 year old is not a child, and it is legal. She is adult and she can make her own decisions.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]
    • Re: Young girl &amp; older guy

Nothing is obvious because you don't know the situation, so stop assuming. It may be that way, and it may also be a true connection. Either way, she won't know unless she goes for it.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

I'm not saying I do, I'm saying it can go either way but the only way to know is to go for it.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I'm telling you that you can't know FOR SURE which is what a lot of you guys are saying. That's bloody stupid.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Batgirl wrote:

I'm not saying I do, I'm saying it can go either way but the only way to know is to go for it.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I'm telling you that you can't know FOR SURE which is what a lot of you guys are saying. That's bloody stupid.

So I guess we should all to try cocain then, because we'll never know till we go for it eh? Oh and while we're at lets go rob the bank! So basically what I'm trying to say, is that going for it is not always the answer. Izzy you said you know it can't last, but thats what makes relationships special. Also doing stuff with a 50 guy will turn away quite a few guys in the future if you ask me. Not everything in life was made for us to "go for it", and this seems like one of those things.

AlexMason wrote:

So I guess we should all to try cocain then, because we'll never know till we go for it eh? Oh and while we're at lets go rob the bank! So basically what I'm trying to say, is that going for it is not always the answer. Izzy you said you know it can't last, but thats what makes relationships special. Also doing stuff with a 50 guy will turn away quite a few guys in the future if you ask me. Not everything in life was made for us to "go for it", and this seems like one of those things.

Huh? The effects of cocain are already known. and all cocain is the same, but all men are not the same. Therefore you can't judge a man by his age, sex or anything but his personality. And nobody here knows his personality as the OP didn't give any further information. See the difference?

CrystalColoredRainbow wrote:

Huh? The effects of cocain are already known. and all cocain is the same, but all men are not the same. Therefore you can't judge a man by his age, sex or anything but his personality. And nobody here knows his personality as the OP didn't give any further information. See the difference?

Yes I knew the difference before you said anything, but my point was not to go for things just to see if you like it. Sex offenders do that, and look where it gets them. If you can't see anything wrong with it then a how about this example. What if your dad got involved with someone 18 years old. Thats roughly close to all of our ages, and its just totally wrong. Or even worse than just any 18 y.o. but one of your closest friends. Now that would be horrific.

AlexMason wrote:

Yes I knew the difference before you said anything, but my point was not to go for things just to see if you like it. Sex offenders do that, and look where it gets them. If you can't see anything wrong with it then a how about this example. What if your dad got involved with someone 18 years old. Thats roughly close to all of our ages, and its just totally wrong. Or even worse than just any 18 y.o. but one of your closest friends. Now that would be horrific.

AlexMason wrote:

But it's not like that girl woke up one day and thought "hey, what about having a romantic relationship with a dude who could be my daddy, it might be fun"
      She doesn't want to be with him just to "see if she likes it", she said she had strong feelings for the guy.
      What i don't like about your examples is the fact that you keep comparing her situation with obviously wrong, illegal & punishable actions. That's unfair because there isn't anything illegal about what she's doing, following her heart won't make her loose anything as long as she knows what she's getting into and also knows the guy well.

I acknowledge i wouldn't like to know my dad is dating my best friend, even if they were really in love with each other. But the thing is, me not being okay with it would not be based on anything rational. I wouldn't like it, but i wouldn't be able to explain why. The only two reasons that could explain my reaction are, firstly the fact that it's my own dad, this already makes it much harder to analyse this situation objectively and secondly the fact that i've been taught it was wrong (with no further explanation). That doesn't mean it is. I don't think it would actually be fair to base my judgment on my emotions instead of logic.

If I had a dad I wouldn't have a problem with it. <_<
      Feelings are feelings and love is love. There's nothing illigal with it and it's not hurting anyone else, therefore she should go for it.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

There is nothing right about being with a fifty year old dude when you're 18.

Batgirl, boning the nearest geezer has nothing to do with being "open minded".
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

There is nothing wrong with it. It's not simple sex, it's feelings. Age is a number, that is all.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Batgirl wrote:

There is nothing wrong with it. It's not simple sex, it's feelings. Age is a number, that is all.

Please tell me you're not that naive.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

I don't see how it can't be just a number. Just because you don't find something attractive and emotionally stimulating doesn't mean others can't. And just because if you were 50 and would fuck some 18 year old chick just to brag about it does not mean everyone else is just like that.
      [/CENTER]
      [/RIGHT]

Batgirl wrote:

I don't see how it can't be just a number. Just because you don't find something attractive and emotionally stimulating doesn't mean others can't. And just because if you were 50 and would fuck some 18 year old chick just to brag about it does not mean everyone else is just like that.

I highly doubt that at 50 years old he'll be ****ing some young 18 y.o. Just because we're not completely messesd up, you think that we're not open minded. That just is not the case; however, this is just not something that should be encouraged. Batgirl you need to wake up from your little fantasy world where age is just a number. I'll tell you right now that it's not. Maybe you've been watching to much twilight, but in case you didn't know 1000 year old vampires don't really exist, and if they did, they wouldn't go messing around with 18 year olds. And to sum it all up Batgirl you're just not as mature as you think you are.