This girl!!

• This girl!!

Okay so I've posted about this girl before.

Here's a bit of a backstory. Her and I started hanging out at the beginning of the semester. She really really liked me but didn't want a relationship, so we were friends with benefits. Then she decided to stop having sex before spring break because she thought we were getting too attached to each other which I guess is true but I don't really care. Then I told her I couldn't really JUST be friends with her, that I wanted more and being just friends was too shitty for me and painful cause I would want more. She cried and so did I and she said she understands and we kinda didn't talk as much for a few days. Then over spring break she texted me and we skyped a lot and when we got back to school things were back to normal. And the sex was really good, better than it had been and she seemed really into me.

Then the other night we were having sex and I was kinda drunk and called her a bitch. I was fucking her and said "oh yeah you like that bitch!" Honestly at the time for that split second I thought she would like it but then I realized I made a mistake, Her roommate came in after that and the girl told me we weren't ever having sex again. So I was pretty upset and sad so the next morning I went and bought her Ice Cream and chocolates. We really didn't talk much that day but I saw her that night. I went to a party with her and she was drunk and seemed to really be into me, and she said she forgave me for the previous night even though I was still worrying about it.

Then that night she ends up spending the night with an ex of hers cause she needed to talk to him to work things out. She always tells me how annoying he is but at the same time she kind of likes him because he "really knows her" or some bullshit. So I was actually really upset about that, I was worried she was fucking him. She said she didn't and I tend to believe her because she isn't slutty or anything but at the same time I'm not sure. So now we're back to being really good friends, but I don't think she's attracted to me anymore, we haven't been having sex.

And the thing is she's coming home with me for easter and I'm introducing her to my parents. It all feels weird and as bad as this sounds I don't want her staying at my house unless she has sex with me or we have some kind of "more than just friends" thing going on. I mean we're going to be alone for a while. And I told her if she doesn't want to come not to but she says she really wants to. So I don't know what to do now. Honestly I just miss having sex with this girl a lot and want to get back into the groove of a regular sexual relationship?

Any ideas?
    • Re: This girl!!

Just because you guys don't have sex, doesn't mean she isn't attracted to you. If you're basing how much you think she likes you on if/how much sex you guys have, thats just wrong. So you're saying all you want to do with her is have sex? Like you don't want any emotions or a relationship.. at all? I thought at the beginning you said that you guys got attached to each other? I feel bad for this girl, I feel like you're just using her to satisfy your sexual desire.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

Trust me I want a relationship with this girl....bad! We've talked about this. She likes me but doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. She said it's mainly because I smoke weed. I love this girl for way more than just the sex, but whenever we don't have sex I just feel like she doesn't like me. And it's just the vibes I've been getting.

I really do want a relationship with this girl, more than anything really. I just wish she felt the same way.

Bommer09 wrote:

Trust me I want a relationship with this girl....bad! We've talked about this. She likes me but doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. She said it's mainly because I smoke weed. I love this girl for way more than just the sex, but whenever we don't have sex I just feel like she doesn't like me. And it's just the vibes I've been getting.

I really do want a relationship with this girl, more than anything really. I just wish she felt the same way.

Then stop smoking weed! durrrrr.

Yeah, but I don't want to just change my habits for a lady, even though I pretty much am. I'm quitting smoking cigarettes and so far day 2 so good. Even now if I quit weed I don't know if she would.

I mean things aren't the same between us. There's hardly any touching, no hugging. It's not just the lack of sex but all affection. I haven't even kissed her since Friday night. And I see her like every day. She claims things are the same between us but they totally aren't. I just wish I could see inside her head.

i know I sound like a health teacher rite now, but ur life is skrewed up dude. Sex is suppost to be reserved for wen u really like somebody. And wees will make that addiction worse. if u cant break a habbit as simple as a drug (simple compared to things u get in a relationship), then u really shudnt want a relationship in the first place.

So I poured out all my feelings for her, explained where I was coming from, that I miss being affectionate with her and all that. She didn't want me that way. She just wants to be friends. Long story short I told her I couldn't really be her best friend like this without wanting her. We can't be good friends.

I was so sad. But she just seemed frustrated/annoyed. Whatever. It's over, done with. I loved this girl and gave her all I got. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

hey bomber give this website and program a try if she really means that much to you! I tried it out because ive always been really shy but my bro bought this guide for me and I tried it out. I learned so much from this program that I can be confident enough to really get any girl i desired...Since I'm new to this site i cant post websites so if Bomber or anyone is interested in this website conctact me and I'll give you all the information there is to know. But anyways if anyone wants more confidence or bomber u feel like a little information wont hurt, theres no price that could stop you from wanting that girl, so give it a try it cant really be harmful to you

Bommer09 wrote:

Yeah, but I don't want to just change my habits for a lady, even though I pretty much am. I'm quitting smoking cigarettes and so far day 2 so good. Even now if I quit weed I don't know if she would..

Should have just quit it or not start in the first place, aye? Do not be so stubborn and ignorant next time, and you will get better results.

First of all complicatedmind, shut the fuck up. You're annoying as shit. If I want to smoke I'll smoke. And second of all this thread should probably be closed. This girl and I are through, finito. I was always the one that wanted more than just sex. She just wanted sex and a really good friend, I wanted a relationship, I fucked things up, that's about it.

Bommer09 wrote:

First of all complicatedmind, shut the fuck up. You're annoying as shit. If I want to smoke I'll smoke. And second of all this thread should probably be closed. This girl and I are through, finito. I was always the one that wanted more than just sex. She just wanted sex and a really good friend, I wanted a relationship, I fucked things up, that's about it.

Don't tell him to shut the fuck up when he's right.

If you really wanted this girl, you would not smoke. What does smoking even do for you? Let you get high so you can escape your pathetic life?

Just live and learn. Smoking will do nothing for you. This is a perfect example.
      [CENTER]To the dumb question, 'Why me?' the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, 'Why not?[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Hitchens[/CENTER]

Bommer09- You came here for advice and help from people here, and ComplicatedMind was simply giving his opinion. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that you can get rude about it. Smoking is not healthy it messes with your head, that's a fact.

Now whether or not you actually go ahead and smoke is your choice. I would never smoke myself, and I don't necessarily agree with others doing it, but if that's what you want, that's fine then. It's your life to live, and nobody has the right to say otherwise.

Errors were made with your friend, and now you know better. It may be rough now, but I can tell you that eventually things will improve. Try to avoid doing things that remind you of her and try something new, get yourself out there and move on in your life. You'll meet someone someday, and you'll be better prepared for a relationship with that person. That's how life is, you're young and still learning. Try to take all the positive you can out of the experiences you had and remember the good, not the bad.

Hope this helps

I told her I would quit smoking, but I guess it was too late.

And actually I smoke because I enjoy it, I like getting high and getting a new perspective on things, plus it's fun. It's not like I was ditching her to smoke, and she didn't even care THAT much that I did. It's whatever though, this is the last post I'll make in this thread.

Fuck you!

It's not like I told her I was going to quit, started going out with her, and then didn't. I said yeah I'd be willing to quit smoking if she'd go out with me, since she had earlier specified that was the only reason she wouldn't go out with me. And she said no she didn't want me to change for her or whatever, at that point though everything was pretty much done between us. I loved this girl, the communication between us was great. I never lied to her.

And once again, go fuck yourself. I'm already depressed enough as it is over this situation, and you come in here trying to make me feel like shit, really I don't need this.