craziest story of gay experience.

• Re: craziest story of gay experience.

lmao, not only is this thread hot an d heavy, but it's a comedy show...lol
      well i guess the weirdest thing i did was with my brothers straight friend...i mean yea i was out a bit, but still in the closet, but we, i don't remember how it started but i got him to et me see his dick then to "touch it"....oh wait now that i think of it, this is how it went...and it's totally freaky to me...but i just got done with one of my daily showers and i was going to hit the hay, but i went and watched my brother play one of his games, or something, but somehow my dick got into the convo, and he told me to show his friend the trik he said i could do, but i got his friend to show me first lol, but anyways it went on for awhile, he only came to me when he was girlfriend-less and horny, but i went over to his house which now that i think of it was the last time anything happened, we didn't go all the way, to fucking, but yea, his mom almost caught us but she didn't :P but i a glad i don't talk to him anymore he is such an ass, and uses me....>.>
      If you feel like it go here member.mibba.com/171080/ it's my Mibba profile my Stories are under...well 'stories', lol i need more feedback plz, thank you

A week or two ago I was spending the night at a friend's house, along with a few mates. my mates Aaron, Dan and Matt, along with me, all crashed in the living room.

So I woke up Sunday morning, and the first thing I noticed was Dan. he was sitting up on the other living room sofa (there were 2, i was sleeping on one of them), but he had his jeans round his ankles and was very subtly toying with his cock through his boxers.

I watched him for a while, getting more and more turned on. Then I decided to risk it and said very quietly: "need help with that?"

He was scared out of his brains and tried to pull his jeans back up, but I sat up on the couch and just told him "don't worry dude, you aint gotta hide it."

We talked for a short while, and long story short, he agreed to let me 'help him out' with his morning hard-on.

so it ended up witj him, naked from the waist down, sitting on the couch, leg's spread, and me kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock as well but as quietly as possible. with 2 of my best mates sleeping on the floor a few metres away, liable to wake up at any second and see us. it was awesome.

-------------------

another time, and this is a shorter one, is the time me and Rob ended up fucking in my living room. thing about my living room is that there are no net curtains, so anybody who'd come up the path to the front door would have seem everything.

Reservoir Angel wrote:

A week or two ago I was spending the night at a friend's house, along with a few mates. my mates Aaron, Dan and Matt, along with me, all crashed in the living room.

So I woke up Sunday morning, and the first thing I noticed was Dan. he was sitting up on the other living room sofa (there were 2, i was sleeping on one of them), but he had his jeans round his ankles and was very subtly toying with his cock through his boxers.

I watched him for a while, getting more and more turned on. Then I decided to risk it and said very quietly: "need help with that?"

He was scared out of his brains and tried to pull his jeans back up, but I sat up on the couch and just told him "don't worry dude, you aint gotta hide it."

We talked for a short while, and long story short, he agreed to let me 'help him out' with his morning hard-on.

so it ended up witj him, naked from the waist down, sitting on the couch, leg's spread, and me kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock as well but as quietly as possible. with 2 of my best mates sleeping on the floor a few metres away, liable to wake up at any second and see us. it was awesome.

-------------------

another time, and this is a shorter one, is the time me and Rob ended up fucking in my living room. thing about my living room is that there are no net curtains, so anybody who'd come up the path to the front door would have seem everything.

This pleases me.
      [SIZE="4"]初音ミク[/SIZE]
      :3

oceanwalks wrote:

lmao, not only is this thread hot an d heavy, but it's a comedy show...lol
      well i guess the weirdest thing i did was with my brothers straight friend...i mean yea i was out a bit, but still in the closet, but we, i don't remember how it started but i got him to et me see his dick then to "touch it"....oh wait now that i think of it, this is how it went...and it's totally freaky to me...but i just got done with one of my daily showers and i was going to hit the hay, but i went and watched my brother play one of his games, or something, but somehow my dick got into the convo, and he told me to show his friend the trik he said i could do, but i got his friend to show me first lol, but anyways it went on for awhile, he only came to me when he was girlfriend-less and horny, but i went over to his house which now that i think of it was the last time anything happened, we didn't go all the way, to fucking, but yea, his mom almost caught us but she didn't :P but i a glad i don't talk to him anymore he is such an ass, and uses me....>.>

I don't think gay on straight sex is that uncommon its just that it can be a little difficult for some straights to admit in public and themselves. I mean, one of my friends is straight but i've been sucking him off, tongueing his hole, fingering him and doing almost anything else going for 8 months. I'm gay and he knows that. He likes what i do and there is trust between us.

rwni10 wrote:

I don't think gay on straight sex is that uncommon its just that it can be a little difficult for some straights to admit in public and themselves. I mean, one of my friends is straight but i've been sucking him off, tonguing his hole, fingering him and doing almost anything else going for 8 months. I'm gay and he knows that. He likes what i do and there is trust between us.

i hear ya, and the funny thing is one night it was a week or something like that after that day, and he asked me if he was gay after all that.....i asked him if he was horny and he said yes(well at the time the stuff was happening) and i said no...that you were just like 100% horny but still straight...so i wonder if i told him that he was if he wouldn't be n our side today....these are the questions that ponder me
      If you feel like it go here member.mibba.com/171080/ it's my Mibba profile my Stories are under...well 'stories', lol i need more feedback plz, thank you