Asking someone out over Facebook never goes as planned!!

• Asking someone out over Facebook never goes as planned!!

Ok, so I've been friends with this girl for a while now and have always wanted to ask her out, but never had the confidence so I decided, brashly I must admit, that I should send her a message over facebook basicaly asking her out. That was yesterday and she hasn't replied.

I went onto her profile today and I got the pink error message ('profile unavailable at this time etc') so I panicked and decided that she had blocked me, after a while it let me on but I didn't have the option to see her photo's (under profile pic). So I sent her a message (i still thought she'd blocked me for some reason) saying 'I'm so sorry. I thought you felt the same way'. Then, I don't know why, 'I've removed you from my friends list I won't bother you again'. I never did, I just couldn't, really it wouldn't let me.

Now I'm going to see her on tuesday at school, and I usally sit next to her. Should I still sit there, should I move?

Do you think there's still a chance she'd say yes? she hasn't said no.

Sorry it's so long, I just thought you'de better have the full story. Please reply, I really don't know what to do.
    • Re: Asking someone out over Facebook never goes as planned!!

Well 1st of all asking a girl out on Facebook ain't the best way to ask a girl out. And what if she has not seen the message yet and her profile just messed up. But next time you ask a girl out do not ask her on Facebook. Ask her in person, as they will think you are real confident and give you a better chance at getting told yes.

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

"Well 1st of all asking a girl out on Facebook ain't the best way to ask a girl out. And what if she has not seen the message yet and her profile just messed up. But next time you ask a girl out do not ask her on Facebook. Ask her in person, as they will think you are real confident and give you a better chance at getting told yes."

I know I know, asking a girl out over Facebook is pathetic, but I've tried dozens of times asking her out to her face. I didn't go to well. And she has been on facebook because she's been joining groups.

Lee_93 wrote:

"Well 1st of all asking a girl out on Facebook ain't the best way to ask a girl out. And what if she has not seen the message yet and her profile just messed up. But next time you ask a girl out do not ask her on Facebook. Ask her in person, as they will think you are real confident and give you a better chance at getting told yes."

I know I know, asking a girl out over Facebook is pathetic, but I've tried dozens of times asking her out to her face. I didn't go to well. And she has been on facebook because she's been joining groups.

So if she has rejected to you with you asking her out face to face, why did you think asking her out on facebook was going to make a difference?

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

Lee_93 wrote:

I didn't ask her out to her face, I meant I attempted to ask her out but could never quite manage it (I have no confidence).

Dude if you want to go out with her you have to take a chance at your 2's relationship. And asking her out in facebook is really not much different than asking her out face to face. You get a yes or a no. But asking her out face to face will help her think that you are confident enough to ask her out.

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

It Is Me wrote:

Dude if you want to go out with her you have to take a chance at your 2's relationship. And asking her out in facebook is really not much different than asking her out face to face. You get a yes or a no. But asking her out face to face will help her think that you are confident enough to ask her out.

I know but the problem now is she hasn't replied, so what do I do next time I'm in her lesson? I can't really prentend I didn't message her, and I don't want to just not talk to her.

It seems I'll just have to sit next to her with embarrassment, and spend the entire lesson apologising.

Lee_93 wrote:

I know but the problem now is she hasn't replied, so what do I do next time I'm in her lesson? I can't really prentend I didn't message her, and I don't want to just not talk to her.

It seems I'll just have to sit next to her with embarrassment, and spend the entire lesson apologising.

No, bad idea just do not mention it again. Is their a way to delete messages on Facebook?(never had one i used myspace)
      She might mention it though, so try and think of something if she does mention it.

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]

It Is Me wrote:

No, bad idea just do not mention it again. Is their a way to delete messages on Facebook?(never had one i used myspace)
      She might mention it though, so try and think of something if she does mention it.

No, once a message is sent it's sent. If she does mention it there's really not much I can say as an excuse. All I could really do is ask her answer (which would be obvious at this point).