Can't take it anymore, no other way to handle it.

• Can't take it anymore, no other way to handle it.

I'm contemplating suicide. My reasons are: my girlfriend of 7 months (that i loved) left me for another guy and just "drunk" texted me and left me a voicemail last night saying she was at a party and just had sex with a guy and was about to do it again. The other reason is, I just went out on a date recently with a great, beautiful girl but come to find out she just used me to make her ex jealous to get back with her. I have no friends and noone to talk to about my problems. My parents say it will get better, but this is the 3rd time all this crap has happened and i can't take it anymore.
    • Re: Can't take it anymore, no other way to handle it.

No.

You shouldn't kill yourself over failed relationships. I know it hurts but just NO. This is gonna sound kinda harsh but: don't be a pussy!

There's a gazillion others who have felt what you have and even had it worse than you who didn't kill themselves. Instead they looked FORWARD to the future and lived their lives. It's not the end of the world, dude. :] It'll get better seriously. Think that in the future you'll meet other people--other girls. You'll make friends along the way. I've been hurt a lot too and I know how being suicidal and lonely feels but killing yourself isn't gonna stop the pain and solve problems. It'll just ruin things for other people especially your parents and make you look weak. What parent wants to give birth to a son only to have him kill himself later over some stupid bitches? You're stronger than that! You can either kill yourself and give up/be a loser, or stand tall and say "I don't need you. I don't need this. I'm gonna step out of this crappy situation and be happy."

And another: be confident. I can just tell you that if you have the attitude of "oh I've been hurt before by girls...]: I can't take the pain." then you'll only keep attracting stupid whores who'll hurt you even more. But if you're confident and think "I don't have to depend on a woman to live happily I love who I am and I love my life with or without them" then you'll attract better people. Be happy that those dumb girls are gone, kick them from your life and don't let them drag you down. You're too good for them and they don't deserve your tears.

If you need a friend to talk to though you can talk to me if you want. :]

The post was edited 4 times, last by SoyaBeanire ().

my advice go out and forget it all have a good time get a few numbers go on more dates and take your pick dude..i've been stringed along a few times to each time it just made me wiser to it and now I'm happy with the girl im with
      [SIZE=4]FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNI[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]"THE DESCENT IN TO HELL IS EASY"[/SIZE]

thatguyoverthere wrote:

I'm contemplating suicide. My reasons are: my girlfriend of 7 months (that i loved) left me for another guy and just "drunk" texted me and left me a voicemail last night saying she was at a party and just had sex with a guy and was about to do it again. The other reason is, I just went out on a date recently with a great, beautiful girl but come to find out she just used me to make her ex jealous to get back with her. I have no friends and noone to talk to about my problems. My parents say it will get better, but this is the 3rd time all this crap has happened and i can't take it anymore.

I'm sorry for my insensitivity right now, but don't be a wuss. You wouldn't believe how much crap I'm taking from my parents, and my school. Suck it up. (Again, I'm really sorry about my insensitivity, I just needed to say that)
      (Formerly Timmarus)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Timmarus wrote:

I'm sorry for my insensitivity right now, but don't be a wuss. You wouldn't believe how much crap I'm taking from my parents, and my school. Suck it up. (Again, I'm really sorry about my insensitivity, I just needed to say that)

i dont think your being insensitive at all!! he just needs to suck it up what he's going through is nothin compared to what so many people are goin through including me my best friend&probably you too

ok you don't want to do that. I tried it once. I swallowed a bunch of pills. The hospital staff didn't want to take care of me. They just looked at me like I was crazy and mental, which I wasn't. If it wasn't for my parents they would have locked me up in the mental instution. It was not a fun experience to have people ignore you and write you off as crazy when there supposed to be there to help you. They didn't even pump my stomach just let me throw it all up (thank god i threw it up). Find help like I did. It takes a lot of trial and error but find a counsler you like, talk to him/her. And i got on medication. I'm doing a lot better. You just need help. You don't need suicide.

I have sort of been in your shoes.

This is growing up- people change you grow distant from people you thought you were close with. You go through phases.

When I was younger I felt this way A LOT.

Girls will come and go- there are so many of them.

Don't be upset about your stupid ex girlfriend. She is clearly a whore and probably has an STD by now.

Block her number tell her you don't want to hear about how she's becoming the town bicycle and tell her shes a classless whore.

Please don't do anything. I'm always here just PM me.
      TechnoViking is My King <3

rek1993 wrote:

The hospital staff didn't want to take care of me. They just looked at me like I was crazy and mental, which I wasn't.It was not a fun experience to have people ignore you and write you off as crazy when there supposed to be there to help you.

Experienced that too. They were only interested in looking at my hair because they read in my old psychiatrist's report I had cut it. Assholes.

Timmarus wrote:

I'm sorry for my insensitivity right now, but don't be a wuss.

No you're not insensitive you're just reminding him it's not that bad and could be worse.

To the original poster: hopefully by now you feel better and stronger and have been able to say "fuck those stupid bitches!" and move on. :)

It's sad to hear about how that girl used you; sad to hear about your other relationship, too. It's understandable feeling this way now, as it's extremely difficult getting over an ex over night. You feel like this now, and understandably you're feeling like you won't get better, but you will! It seems harder to overcome because of what the recent girl has done to you, but for many people it can take many ups and downs with various people before they actually meet the right one - so try not think that this is give up time, it's not.

You're young and there are plenty more girls out there. The girls you have been messing around with are young and stupid; it's just worth killing yourself over a girl. That's just really stupid and no one is going to feel sorry for you. If you plan on killing yourself, do it over something that actually matters.

I would like to point out that many people have gone through much worse than this, and come out better for it. The same will apply here. It's not easy, I know, but possible and worthwhile.

And I have to agree with the people who are telling you to stop being a wimp. Do you honestly expect your life to be perfect?

On a related note, I've gone through much worse than this, and I survived it (mostly) intact. Granted, I'm still literally insane, but that's the cause, not the effect. If I can deal with a psychosis that made me think God hated me, you can deal with this.

(And I really should stop talking about how I'm crazy before people start getting annoyed by it...)

I know its tough and you feel depressed and used. Those are valid feelings. However, after a feeling such as this lies most times an unproductive thought. You yourself wrote one on the title of this thread "Cant take it anymore.." When you tell yourself such a thought it makes you be in a very vulnerable position. Such a thought makes it seem that its true... and that's the danger of such unproductive thoughts.

I would hope that if you keep contemplating on actually doing something that will harm you that you admit yourself to a hospital. You are not the only one that this has happened to, i know that doesn't take the pain away nor does it help you but what will is that those people that might had been thought a break up such as this learn from it and achieve a new level of mastery over things.

Try and catch those unproductive thoughts and put more logic into it.

For example when you say "I can't take this anymore, no other way to handle it ". Put logic to it. Is it true there is no other way to handle it? What makes you out of everyone else in the world not survive a break up?

Sure it doesn't feel good but you can get over this if you try. Dont let something such as a break up break up your gift of living. Think about all those people who might even be going through the loss of a limb or death of a loved one. They are getting through it they dont give up.

Relationships are like this sometimes. You have not found the right person for you. But, that doesn't mean you wont be able to find and love someone else...

Don't kill yourself, especially not over something like this. I know broken hearts are hard, but there is somebody better out there for you. You might not believe it now, but it's true. You've encountered a couple of rotten eggs I see, though soon you'll find a good egg. Don't let these girls have power of you because threatening to end your life, is giving them power. Act as if they don't bother you & act as if you couldn't be happier now that they are gone from your life.

I know things may be hard right now, however, they will get better. I've been suicidal for 10 years now & I realize it's hard to believe that things will ever get better. Luckily, I've seen some miracles & have found many lights at the end of the tunnel. What you need to realize is that there are people out there who have far worse problems than you. My cousin is 20 years old & has Asberger's Syndrome & ADHD. Because of this, she may never be able to find a decent job, may always be living w/ her parents (well, her mom anyway..her dad is in his 70's & isn't doing too well), & may never have anybody to love her aside from family, whether it be a friend or a spouse. She often feels as if she doesn't have a reason to live or a purpose in life. I beg to differ.

You see, we all have a reason to live. Everybody has a purpose in life & even if we have to die at an early age or live 100 years, our purpose is always seen. Some of our purposes in life are to keep others alive. I'm alive today because I'm in love w/ a guy who definitely doesn't know he's my will to live. You may be keeping somebody alive yourself, just by being alive.

So never think that you need to end your life because if you do, you might be ending somebody else's as well.

LostNU1991 wrote:

You see, we all have a reason to live. Everybody has a purpose in life & even if we have to die at an early age or live 100 years, our purpose is always seen. Some of our purposes in life are to keep others alive. I'm alive today because I'm in love w/ a guy who definitely doesn't know he's my will to live. You may be keeping somebody alive yourself, just by being alive.

So never think that you need to end your life because if you do, you might be ending somebody else's as well.

thats sooooo true!! me&my best friend made a promise to each other that we would never kill ourselves because if one of us does then the other will& there's probably more people that would. so we promised not to kill oursleves to save so many people hurt from what would be a selfish decision