Quick feedback would be nice cause its kinda happening as we speak

• Quick feedback would be nice cause its kinda happening as we speak

im gunna explain this fast so sry for confuzion. okay so this girl i really like who likes me too but has a bf is really insecure. shes havin a tough time with stuff and feelin lots a pressure with sports acrnd work and school starting. she called me after her practice and was crying and stuff and right now shes taking a shower and gunna call me back. for the most part ive just been tellin her its okay and im not gunna leave and its fine if were not talkin i just wanna be here for you. basically im just tryin to be here for her but i kinda feel stupid cause i cant really do anything else is there anything else i can say or do that wont make her more upset or idk just is there anything more i can do? thanks for reading and helping if your gunna
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am
    • Re: Quick feedback would be nice cause its kinda happening as we speak

yeah thats waht ive been doing. its not really a rant its mostly silence andn her wimpering and like breathing heavy :( i feel so bad cause i cant do anything besides listen i want to go over to her house and idk hold her or something but i cant shes got a bf... and im not talkin bout that its not about me its about her. were 15 shes just upset about volleyball the other girls keep given her shit cause shes on varisty and the coach is thinkin twice about havin her on varsity and idk shes just really insecure and i want to help her get over this cause shes to good of a person to feel this bad. i just want to help more i guess.
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

k yeah were talkin/ her crying so im just listening

yeahhhhhhhhhhh yeah thats what i did its all good