Got sick at the bus stop this morning

• Got sick at the bus stop this morning

I have a good relationship with my dad, he's a single parent so he's all I have...

Well, this morning I was feeling sick(and I get up around 4:30am to go to school) and at the bus stop I threw up, and kept throwing up for 10 minutes... So I went home, and told my dad what happened, and all he can say is "YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL!" Now.. I'm not the smartest kid in the class, but first thing I can't go if I'm sick, second thing, I don't know... I mean, aren't parents supposed to be more concerned if you throw up for 10 minutes outside, when it's 50 degrees or so out?
    • Re: Got sick at the bus stop this morning

Has he ever spoken to you like that before? Maybe he was in a bad mood or something. Either way, you should tell him how that made you feel. It's not your fault you were sick. If you have a good relationship with him, you should talk to him about this. Some parents do get really bent out of shape when you miss school, but when you're legitimately sick, he shouldn't have reacted like that. If he's never acted like that before, it could just be him being stressed or something like that. If he has done it before, you shouldn't let it go without talking about it. If he doesn't know how much it really affects you, he won't really think twice about it.

Hope this helped.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: Got sick at the bus stop this morning

Yes maybe he is in bad mood... or maybe it's his way of diverting his worry because you're sick. My aunt does the same. If one of my cousins got sick, she scold them as if they did something wrong. But actually, it's just her way to alleviate her worries. Maybe it's the same with you dad. :D
      You can make your cellulite disappear naturally. :wink: